Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Peanut Butter and Jealous

I think Devin is terrible, and this episode was his audition for The Challenge.  It isn't any better to be doing this to Kiki for fame instead of just sex and sociopathy, but he was playing a role.  I really hope he isn't Rashida's match.  A lot of the other girls would be able to brush it off, but I feel like she might be upset by it and take it more personally.

As far as Challenge auditions go, I need Cheyenne to be the one they pick.  I already ship her with Leroy.

It looks like they ditched strategy this time.  The group doesn't deserve to win at this point, but I feel bad for the more likable members of the cast (and Alec, since he's stuck with Stacey).  I hope Chelsey and Conner are having a good time, because they aren't winning any money and they're two of the ones that I would want to win.

• Love 1

They're really terrible at this game.  It might be better for them to black out again next week.  At least that way they'd learn something concrete and have a better chance at taking home the $500k instead of the $750k they're eligible for at the moment.  

Devin is hideous beyond measure. Did anyone tell Kiki the nasty thing he said at her last week? They didn't show it if they did, but they were pretty open about calling him out on his douchiness (it's beyond douchy, even.)

Hunter worked on the school newspaper? He thinks he's some kind of writer, yet he tells us this in sentences that have no less than two grammatical errors each! Some wordsmith. And his poem was ridiculous -- think of all the words you can that rhyme with "light". LOL! Like Poetry 101, without any real understanding of the craft. 

I am so glad they only got three lights -- I really want to know what happens when they fail. If they win at this point, I'll cry producer manipulation.

I think Devin is terrible, and this episode was his audition for The Challenge.  It isn't any better to be doing this to Kiki for fame instead of just sex and sociopathy, but he was playing a role.  I really hope he isn't Rashida's match.  A lot of the other girls would be able to brush it off, but I feel like she might be upset by it and take it more personally.

As far as Challenge auditions go, I need Cheyenne to be the one they pick.  I already ship her with Leroy.

It looks like they ditched strategy this time.  The group doesn't deserve to win at this point, but I feel bad for the more likable members of the cast (and Alec, since he's stuck with Stacey).  I hope Chelsey and Conner are having a good time, because they aren't winning any money and they're two of the ones that I would want to win.

What's The Challenge?

There are some castmates I like, too -- Rashida, for instance. And Alec, for whom I have sympathy because he's harnessed to the clingy Stacey.

Edited by Andromeda

They suck so bad at this game.  Wouldn't you think that they would've learned some things from watching seasons 1&2?  Isn't that they put in the blackout rule?

I'm incredulous that they don't even decide how they will pair up BEFORE the ceremony.  Hello?  I heaven't even heard them suggest or even mention that option.  So stupid.

Devin's a dick, but Kiki's such an idiot that it's hard to feel sorry for her.  They banged in the common room in front of everyone?  Nice.  Couldn't they at least go outside like Chuck and that blonde chick?

I really like Cheyenne, especially because she doesn't take herself too seriously.  I hope to see her on a challenge.

• Love 1

A competition game show on MTV, formerly known as the Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

Thanks, OnceSane I didn't realize that show had undergone a name change. So Devin might think he'll get cast on that if he acts like a bastard on this show? Probably true... He's super creepy regardless.

They suck so bad at this game.  Wouldn't you think that they would've learned some things from watching seasons 1&2?  Isn't that they put in the blackout rule?

I'm incredulous that they don't even decide how they will pair up BEFORE the ceremony.  Hello?  I heaven't even heard them suggest or even mention that option.  So stupid.

Devin's a dick, but Kiki's such an idiot that it's hard to feel sorry for her.  They banged in the common room in front of everyone?  Nice.  Couldn't they at least go outside like Chuck and that blonde chick?

I really like Cheyenne, especially because she doesn't take herself too seriously.  I hope to see her on a challenge.

I too am always amazed that at the choosing ceremony, someone inevitably is annoyed because the person they wanted to choose gets snapped up. They don't work this out beforehand, among themselves!? They're all very immature and selfish.

And Kiki is an idiot.

Edited by Andromeda

Thanks, OnceSane I didn't realize that show had undergone a name change. So Devin might think he'll get cast on that if he acts like a bastard on this show? Probably true... He's super creepy regardless.

I too am always amazed that at the choosing ceremony, someone inevitably is annoyed because the person they wanted to choose gets snapped up. They don't work this out beforehand, among themselves!? They're all very immature and selfish.

And Kiki is an idiot.

It also seemed like they did a terrible job pairing up for the challenge. I get why Stacey drives Alec crazy (I feel the same way), but getting them in the truth booth would be more valuable either way than him and Melanie.

Yup, he's a shoo-in. I hope to see Rashida and Cheyenne, though I'm sure stalker Stacey is also an easy choice.

Hannah appeared on AFterbuzz's AYTO and she confirmed:

1. No pen and paper allowed this season.

2. After the blackout, they knew there were 4 couples who had to be the 2 beams. Stacey/Alec paired together for strategy.

I guess it didn't occur to them to try and rig the challenges to get one of the possibles into the TB.

So not as dumb as we thought, but more ineffectual.

No paper or pens? Shit, I'd take some mustard and make a grid on the lawn if I had to. LOL

With this group, lipstick, brow pencils, eyeliner and mascara would all be good choices. And write on the toilet paper or tissues.

• Love 1

I'll defend them a bit and say that if Production didn't want them writing then they likely would've stepped in to stop them if they tried using unconventional materials to write. 

But they probably could've gotten away with using like skittles or something to represent different possibilities.

Too bad none of them apparently watch big Brother.