Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Joe And Kaylin Return

I know I was supposed to feel sorry for Janice when she had her panic attack and was gasping for air.  However, first I enjoyed her snapping at the “therapist”, “Don’t you know how to stop a panic attack?”  Even in crisis she is on the attack.  Second the visual of Janice with her over-plumped lips gasping for air made me think of a fish out of water.  I really wanted them to try to dunk her head in a bucket to help her breathe.  I’ll let myself out.

“Dr.” Jen should have just stopped talking when she said, “Joe is a tool.”  No reason to say anything after that.  She summed it up so succinctly.  And Joe, sorry, partner abuse does not count as “rapper stuff”.

• Love 5

I thought of worse things when I saw Janice gasping for air.

I understand she had a shitty upbringing, but Janice needs to stop using that as an excuse to be a shithead. Poor Rocky, she can't be that good in bed, for him to stay with all her over hyped me drama. Janice you are 60 years old, time to stop the shit and stop the act. I know she is out of money but if she hadn't have spent it on unnecessary plastic surgery and drugs, well, she wouldn't have to do these shows for money, especially since Rocky is wanting her to sign a pre-nup. I would too Rocky. She says how she adores him but treats him like he is shit on her shoe. He better run because no pussy is worth that shit.

• Love 1

Well, it looks to me like Janice is totally acting with this panic attack thing.

And she is NOT a good actress.  

She should just go crawl back into her hole.  

Rocky is nuts if he really thinks he wants a relationship with this mean witch.

• Love 3

I thought of worse things when I saw Janice gasping for air.

I understand she had a shitty upbringing, but Janice needs to stop using that as an excuse to be a shithead. Poor Rocky, she can't be that good in bed, for him to stay with all her over hyped me drama. Janice you are 60 years old, time to stop the shit and stop the act. I know she is out of money but if she hadn't have spent it on unnecessary plastic surgery and drugs, well, she wouldn't have to do these shows for money, especially since Rocky is wanting her to sign a pre-nup. I would too Rocky. She says how she adores him but treats him like he is shit on her shoe. He better run because no pussy is worth that shit.

I am of two minds when it comes to Janice.  One, I think she's an attention seeking fame whore; yes it's awful that her father abused her but she's 60 years old; at some point you can't use what your parents did or didn't do to you as an excuse to be a terrible person.

On the other hand, I feel for Janice because she worked as a model before models became brands, before they started having clothing lines and perfume and make up lines.  She has had to do all of her stuff after her career was over.   I think that's why she's on all these reality shows, why she's a fame whore; she probably  has no other skills.  

But why was Janice sitting there waiting for Joe to come back to the house?   That I don't get.  That was for nothing but drama.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

I thought Janice's panic attack was her way of manipulating the situation. Instead of continuing to criticize her, suddenly everyone was trying to comfort her and cater to her.

While I agree with everything she said about Joe, I couldn't help but wonder if she herself had ever assaulted anyone or gotten physically aggressive with Rocky. She is definitely very verbally aggressive. To me, at times it seemed like she could have been talking about herself instead of Joe.

Earlier in the first group session, Janice asked Dr Jenn to help her through her issues. She used this little girl voice that sounded totally fake and kind of creepy to me. I found it both funny and disturbing.

• Love 2

In addition to the vast list of things I question "Dr." Jenn for, shouldn't she only take in patients who have been certified clean and sober into that House of Crazy?  Janice is obviously on numerous drugs and in such a state, she will never be receptive to relationship therapy.  Add me to the list of doubters WRT that panic attack. In the words of Elaine Benes "Fake! Fake! Fakefakefake!"

And yet another episode of Carmen being the center of the universe.  Her partner's feelings aren't his own...its all about how she feels & how she reacts to his feelings.  Blah.  Adrian can do better than being her doormat.

And if Kaylin is stating "He's a monster" to virtual strangers (and the few thousand people who watch this dreck - Hi!), why is she trying to work through relationship counseling with a monster?  Go find another rap star sugar daddy with less anger management issues to pay your bills. And get into real therapy to figure out how to become an independent woman who can make better life choices.

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 4

I haven't been watching this show at all but I just saw an episode last night and I think it was this one, so I am commenting here.  Carmen keeps saying that her husband is straight and that any guy involved with her would be straight because she is a woman.  Normally, I would get this with a transgender woman (although there is a little gray area since she hasn't had the operation), but her husband was with her back when she was still identifying as a gay man.  I Googled her and there are photos of them together as two men.  So obviously he was a gay man at one point.  Maybe he is identifying as straight now since she has transitioned to a woman, but he must be at least bi.