Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Pumpkin Patch

Can we start killing some bigger characters like Preferably Chad who does nothing for me or Chanel No 1? I have a theory that Gigi is Grace's not so dead mother with Plastic Surgery and Grace is Bathtub baby

• Love 1

Can we start killing some bigger characters like Preferably Chad who does nothing for me or Chanel No 1? I have a theory that Gigi is Grace's not so dead mother with Plastic Surgery and Grace is Bathtub baby

I think they're saving them for near the end, but still they should kill off bigger characters.

Niecy Nash is the only reason I'm still watching is show. The only way I can get through an episode is to ff to her scenes. Nothing else seems to happen in between anyway.

All future Ryan Murphy shows, especially his next iteration of AHS, should be limited to seven episodes. He seems to lose focus very easily.

• Love 1

If they kill off The supporting Chanels, who does Chanel # 1 have to play off of as Queen Bee? I don't get why they didn't simply have a room full of dialogue- free sorority sisters as background for reaction shots and scene filler, like they do with Chad's fratboys.

• Love 1

I think either the British frat boy who had the feels for ZayDay is the red devil. And ZayDay is trying to get revenge, and using him as her boy toy. Because he wanted to run for his frat's president too. Maybe she's going to help him out with that. Maybe the kidnapping was staged to take away from ZayDay not being the victim. Hmmmm.

If they kill off The supporting Chanels, who does Chanel # 1 have to play off of as Queen Bee? I don't get why they didn't simply have a room full of dialogue- free sorority sisters as background for reaction shots and scene filler, like they do with Chad's fratboys.

See Sam and Jennifer.   But yeah they could have had a few more to even it out.

I loved the reference to the 80's fantasy film Legend in this episode, where the red Devil invites Zayday to sit at his table and eat/drink, just as Tim Curry's Darkness did to the princess when he kidnapped her.  It's kind of disappointing, though, as I'd much rather have seen one of the brothers in the maze kidnapped, especially if it's supposed to be Boone doing it. I loved their shorts!