Type keyword(s) to search

Worst Cooks In America: Celebrity Edition

As someone who has never seen a single episode of Jersey Shore, I had thought that Jenn would be a loud mouthed train wreck this season based on what I have heard of JS. I have to admit, she came across all season as competent, mature, and intelligent, and in my opinion she deserved the win. Kendra also came across better than expected, but with her I always felt it was just another acting job for her, enroute to the next reality show. I think her cluelessness at some of the items during the season was fake, just like her most famous assets.

I also am glad Jenn won based on her charity, she has really impressed me with that and her overall performance.

On a side note, while I may joke about Kendra and her "talents" , I think Rachel's calling her a whore while discussing the sauce was uncalled for and very cringeworthy. Hard to believe that in the final Rachel made Anne look like the more restrained one.

Hopefully next season will have some real bad cooks, not characters in search of reality show fame.

• Love 3

I just saw the whole edition over the weekend for the first time. 

I too agree that JWow was the best cook and deserved to win.  And yes, Kendra got on my nerves also.

I wish Barry would have gone to the finals.  He was a decent cook and fun.

On 10/5/2015 at 10:42 PM, grisgris said:

I don't find that Chris guy attractive in the least. I wonder how much extra Anne is getting paid to act all turned on by him.

A friend of mine ran into him at an airport or some such and said he was gorgeous and probably isn't very photogenic.  She also said he was a normal, well behaved guy who moved a seat over so she could put her purse/carry on bag down.  They chit chatted until the flight boarded.  She said in one word to describe him would be pleasant.

Just killing time with an old episode of this, waiting for the HBO Saturday night movie.

It was the one with "take out at home" featuring all the knife cuts.  (Why would you EVER go to all that trouble if you could just make a phone call--and get an order of steamed dumplings at the same time?)

I'm distracted by Kendra's bad acting and Ellen Cleghorne wearing enough hair for five people.  The smatter of stars(?) that Anne has tattooed inside her arm is not attractive--I wonder if each star represents something or if it would look better if I could see the whole design.

Anne flirting with that guy is SO strange and embarrassing.  Whatever happened to "Out & Proud"?