Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E00: DWTS: First Dances

• Start Topic

Yeah.  What was with that?  I turned it off after the first two re-dances.  Hardly any new content.  If anyone missed Monday night's show, there are plenty of places to get it w/o wasting two hours of air time.  Guess they made some money off commercials.  I actually thought they might announce the first couple of leave.  But no.

Well crap. I love behind the scenes and the mic on stuff and the bloopers. You cant tell me there are no bloopers. This could have been a great show to get to know these people.... bc I don't know most of them,,

Tamar had a great dance. She ruined it for me  when she started talking. IS Val picking p the accent? "I'm the buh-wahss" (boss) ...."EE-ow!"

Edited by ari333
  • Love 3

Chaka looked much better and danced much better in the rehearsal footage. MAybe they spanxed her to death on the show and she couldn't move or breathe. She has a great smile. Does Tamar Braxton sing? OR did Chaka think Tamar is Toni when she invited her to sing with her? and "to sing  one of YOUR songs.." Does Tamar have any hit songs? I  don't even know her.

Emma took it super easy on the sexy body roll thing. She barely rolled. She must be taking it down a notch bc of his age. It was at the "do you think I"m pretty do I make you want to cheat.." Right there part of the song. What's up with Emma's roots? IS that a thing? I guess  the same could be said for Allison's hair, but her's is a more half and half style.

Paula looked better in rehearsal too... not "Good" but better. About the brlch, "You'd rather it come out here than other orifices." Welp, I did not hear that one on the first run. Yikes and ewww

On this recap show Mark sounds even more British especially when he drives up to the PenaVega house. Blarg.

Edited by ari333
  • Love 1

I'm confused -- what was the point?  Thank goodness I DVRed it.  (I rewatched Ms. Braxton (yes, ya'll were right. She was robbed.) and the train defuser (still strong).)  I stand by my in danger for next week (Paula, Kim, and my guy - Victor) and my guess for final four: Nick Carter, Hubby, wife, and Bindi.

• Love 1

Agreed Kayma. I was looking forward to the pro dances with or without a guest singer.

What a waste! They could have shown more or different rehearsal packages, profiles of each cast member and/or pro. Lots of things instead of just a replay of Monday with a tiny bit of post-dance mic talk.

• Love 1