Type keyword(s) to search

Angel Cast & Crew in Other Roles

(edited)

Christian Kane has a new online cooking series called Kane's Kitchen:

In the first season of Kane's Kitchen, Christian Kane invites the audience to share in his passion of cooking, eating and serving a delicious meal straight from his own kitchen. Kane's Kitchen is the culmination of Christian's passions using the kitchen for his stage - a frank, unpretentious, sexy and highly entertaining series about feeding those you love with style. Christian takes some classic dishes and embellishes them with his own flavors and encourages his audience to focus on the art of presentation. Each episode also features a cocktail tutorial with Christian offering up ways to enhance classics to claim them for your own, encouraging the audience to get excited about their meals.

He also did an episode of Taste of Music (another cooking show) a few years ago:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Vincent Kartheiser just received a Critics' Choice Award nomination in the best actor in a tv movie or mini series category for his role on Saints & Strangers. If you had told me over a decadeago that the kid playing mopey emo Connor would be nominated for any acting awards, I would have laughed and laughed. Nice to see that he's still doing well after Mad Men!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

I'd liked VK before Angel, and I always thought his casting on Mad Men was really inspired (but then I guess almost all of Mad Men's casting was). Connor may have frequently sucked as a character, but remember how well VK flipped his performance after Connor's mind wipe.

• Love 2
On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:57 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Vincent Kartheiser just received a Critics' Choice Award nomination in the best actor in a tv movie or mini series category for his role on Saints & Strangers. If you had told me over a decadeago that the kid playing mopey emo Connor would be nominated for any acting awards, I would have laughed and laughed. Nice to see that he's still doing well after Mad Men!

Once pushed past me on the way to the bar at a convention.

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 4:38 AM, kieyra said:

I'd liked VK before Angel, and I always thought his casting on Mad Men was really inspired (but then I guess almost all of Mad Men's casting was). Connor may have frequently sucked as a character, but remember how well VK flipped his performance after Connor's mind wipe.

I liked him in Alaska, always a Dirk Benedict fan. And yes, both he and Riley were much better when they returned in small doses.