Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Someone at the Con said that the times were wrong, the Olicity Op is actually 45mins?

395. Dang. Are Cons normally this expensive? I have a friend who want to a Supernatural convention and she spent $750 for the whole weekend. That included photos/autographs with both Jensen and Jared and admission.

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Chaser said:

395. Dang. Are Cons normally this expensive? I have a friend who want to a Supernatural convention and she spent $750 for the whole weekend. That included photos/autographs with both Jensen and Jared and admission.

No. A joint photo op with Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth is $400 at Wizard World Philly. $566 for a pic with a bunch of CW stars - it's exorbitant. I really hope it's a misprint. Even if it's everyone still on Arrow + KC, that's more than they charge for individual pictures combined. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm super curious now who is involved in the photo.

Since there's about a £5 discount off of the individual prices for the duo/trio photo, it should include every non-Flash attendee who's on or has ever been on Arrow. That's about a £3 discount off of the individuals. I still think that's way too much to ask for a photo op with the cast of a CW show. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Damnx i forgot to ask who wasin that Team Arrow photo but i think it's everyone that's on Arrow.

I was able to get tix to the Oliciry Photo Op, DR lounge and EBR Auto. Emily's lounge was sold out which sucks. 

I'm in Hall 2 so I'll get DR panel tomorrow morning EBR and SA on Sunday.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Auto = Autograph

EBR had 2 lounges both sold out

Auto = Autogragh. Lol that would make sense.

EBR is selling out the private meetings. The Con in Paris added another for her. 

10 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Semi private meeting, it's the celeb and about 30 guests for 30 minute discussion

Anyone have questions for DR? Can't promise ill be brave enough to ask but I'll try

I don't have questions, but I suggest you ask him for a hug, if you have a chance. The consensus from con attendees is that DR gives the best hugs

• Love 1

That seems cool! Glad that you got to get the ticket for that. The system for tickets doesn't seem very fair, if as I seem to understand they are following  alphabetical order.

I'm curious about what is selling and so far the only sold out I'm hearing of is Emily's lounges. Olicity photo op might sell out (one person said there were 26 left).

I haven't seen anyone buying the Team Arrow photo.

Someone on Twitter just mentioned a little while ago they bought the Team Arrow photo op. 

As for merchandise, the Felicity Funko Pop is gone.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I haven't seen anyone buying the Team Arrow photo.

That's a lot of money to splash out without some serious consideration. Wait until after they've hit the bar :D

• Love 2

Oh I can totally imagine someone getting that photo-op. Because while that amount might be rent for someone, it'd be someone else's shopping money they can blow off in 10 minutes... But I doubt there are a lot of people who'd pay that much for a photo-op...

I'm all for playing the game and charging as high a price as possible, but when that affects demand so severely that hardly anyone buys those photo-ops then yeah, that's a problem... No. That's borderline idiotic.

• Love 1

Honestly the people who coordinated this and picked the pricing are idiots who didn't do their research. It bugs me even more because they tweeted about how it's an OTA reunion but it really isn't... I'm not a fan of how they mislead some of the fans who were hoping to get some OTA out of the con...

• Love 5
(edited)

So apparently no photos, videos, or livetweeting are allowed at the COH2 event. (No tweeting? Good luck trying to enforce that) I hope people there remember that their phone probably has a voice recording app.

Edited by lemotomato

I kinda suspected something like this would happen, though I hoped not because I'm sure there are her fans there as well. I mean, she was nowhere to be seen in the other casts' snaps and pics. :/

1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

Oooh that's good. They need to change that jacket and they probably realized going sleeveless in Vancouver wasn't the brightest idea.

Also I noticed how SA kept talking about the BM storyline and I understand he wanted to play a dad that he said multiple times but really what he got to play on screen was the lying fiancée so I kept laughing at the tweets about that. It's fine to admit the writers used the Oliver as a dad idea as a plot point, LOL.

• Love 11
(edited)

just got out of the DR Lounge, very fun room. He talked about a few things. He thought Felicity/ Ray should have been played out more. Thought Felicity would have pucked someone like Ray in real life.   Seriously did not know that people considered Ray creepy or a stalker. he tried arguing with the ladies in the panel until I told him he's never win this one.

He likes Darhk as a Villian and Neal M as an actor. Said that he liked the Ra's actor but felt the character didn't work. 

wants Arrow to get back to the street level. He doesn't think Arrow should be about stopping Nukes. Said leave that to the Flash, also wants Brick back as a good 1/2 season villain 

i asked him what he thought of Supergirl going to the CW. He thought it would be good for them  (Arrow and CW I guess). Said what WB is doing with the TV stuff is amazing, the movies less so.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 10

CR was just asked about alternate love interests for Donna she suggested Donna as a cugar making out with Ramsey. (Smart Lady)

Italia had a casting call for Huntress and Robbie asked her to pass on the audition so she wouldn't make out with his cousin so she passed. Said it would have been weird kissing her cousin.

Apparently CR going down on her knees in that breakup episode  was her idea because Mama Smoak was horny. Said that she didn't think the crew approved because the whole scene ended up being a close up. Also said that Paul was nervous with tha scene

• Love 2

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong about the billionaire playboy thing - did he mean that he was against it - so, I imagine, expressing it from the beginning - because it undermined LL? 

(edited)

Ugh, DR! Not you too with the Raylicity crap. What is up with that? Sigh. Haha.

LOL SA is never gonna let the baby mama stuff go. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the last we see of them anyway. They'll be back.

Also I love the thought of SA doing that Constantine line with a British accent just for fun and EBR saying it was good so they kept it. That's exactly how I picture them to be on set tbh.

Edited by Guest