Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

First, I've got to thank everybody posting pictures, you guys are the best.  As someone barely on social media, I'd never find these myself, so thanks!

And I'll go on record as liking Emily's dress. I think it's a perfectly cute summer dress and she looks lovely in it.  I like the short hair ok, but I miss the S2 long hair (of course, I don't have to maintain it, so she may prefer it shorter...).   Also, I adore the color of Willa's dress!

• Love 5

EBR's hair is still long enough to put in a ponytail. It'll probably be closer to the Season 1 ponytail. It's her hair. Girl wanted a change. WH and KC got to radically change their hair. Can't expect EBR to never want to change her hair, too, especially if the show lasts a few more seasons. Maybe she'll get sick of the shorter hair soon and grow it back out, and people can be happy with how she looks again.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ha!  As if David Ramsey needs a sign with his name on it--even people who've never heard of him before will intuitively know who he is.  Men who are God's gift to earth are like that--we know them when we see them.

[swoon]

ETA: Ditto Stephen

(more pictures posted)

Edited by EmeraldArcher
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love hawkgirl (forgot the actress name!) outfit.. pants.. I wish more ladies at CC would wear them.. I don't get short skirts and heels..

And to quote Anna from Frozen "for the first in forever!!!" I actually like how KC looks.. I want that T-shirt. see KC when you don't try too hard you actually look nice and I can even like you. stop dressing like a skank trying to look classy and go for more laid back outfits and make up, it suits you better.

ETA: Also Grant.. I just realized the guy i'm kind of seeing looks alot like him, as in: tall and muscular.. so not complaining. 

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1

Stephen & Grant from last nite

CJpuiqkW8AATk9v.jpg

Did Grant stick his finger in an electric socket or something? (Or maybe got caught in a particle accelerator accident) That's quite some hair he's got going on there...

• Love 1
(edited)

Is it me or does the poster look better in print than electronically? 

Also apparently on twitter someone tweeted that Stephen told them that we're going to see a new poster tonight! I hope it has new photos of everyone *fingers crossed*!

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

Wow!  Grant looks kinda hot--never thought I'd say that.  It must be Stephen's influence and proximity!

It's the scruff. I can't consider GG hot when he looks like a teenager. Same for SA too, with the scruffiness, I mean. When he's clean-shaven I find him (his face) less attractive.

You know, when I first heard that filming didn't start until after Comic Com, I was disappointed because it meant no new footage. But I've totally changed my mind, because it's so nice to see the whole cast at CC, mingling and looking gorgeous. I don't think we got this many photos of everyone last year.

• Love 2

I'm actually glad we're not getting 50000000000 spoilers because they spoiled the entire premier before it even aired so that was really disappointing to me. The less spoilers there are the more chances there are for hte show to surprise me and hey, maybe this season there will be a gotcha moment that will actually surprise me. 

• Love 7

It's the scruff. I can't consider GG hot when he looks like a teenager. Same for SA too, with the scruffiness, I mean. When he's clean-shaven I find him (his face) less attractive.

You know, when I first heard that filming didn't start until after Comic Com, I was disappointed because it meant no new footage. But I've totally changed my mind, because it's so nice to see the whole cast at CC, mingling and looking gorgeous. I don't think we got this many photos of everyone last year.

Right?  Normally, GG is anti-hot to me.  And, I re-watched Oliver and Felicity visiting Walter in the hospital in "The Undertaking," and SA's scruff-less face was decidedly not nearly as attractive.

I really love this opportunity for photos, too, especially given these cast mates now span three shows.  As much as I hate when spin-offs are built to the detriment of Arrow, I love how large a family Arrow has spawned.  They have such large numbers that they must feel pretty awesome at an event like CC.

• Love 3

The coloring looks much better on that s4 poster but I still don't like how they've used an old picture for Felicity. She should be dressed like Felicity. 

The coloring looks much better on that s4 poster but I still don't like how they've used an old picture for Felicity. She should be dressed like Felicity. 

This.  I hope the "new poster" we're supposedly getting tonight isn't just another redo of this one.  The fact that they've used a photo of EBR from a photo shoot from two years ago is both lazy and cheap.  I mean, do they need to do a Kickstarter or something to finance a new photo shoot?