Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: 3 Buttholes

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has three of them." And that's enough I want to know about Amy. Still a good episode, even with Bridget Everett going way too far way too fast in her traditional finale appearance.

I feel like I'm going to have to play a lot of songs on my iPod to get that Bridget tune out of my head tonight. That was all sorts of wrong.   :D

I FF'd as soon as I saw her, so thanks for the confirmation.

• Love 3
(edited)

I give that guy a lot of credit. I would have been too embarrassed to sing along with that.  *GRIN* And that guy who stayed buried under her dress for a while... I don't even know what to say about that. LOL. I mean, what is an appropriate response? Some things can be too much.

I think Bridget is funny, but in that over-the-top, oh-my-gawd-did-she-really-just-do/say-that kind of way that makes me either turn red, cover my face, laugh loudly or cringe. With this song, it's like "Do I really want to spend the rest of my evening with the words 'put your dick away' running through my brain?" Noooooo!   :D

Edited by sinkwriter

I love how when she put the dress over the guy's head, they cut to a woman with her hand over her mouth that looked absolutely *shocked*. 

I like uncomfortable humor. I don't mind being part of the joke if everyone's in on it and having a good time. I wouldn't have been able to sing either because I really cry when I laugh and I would have been a mess. 

• Love 2

That song made me check Youtube for her other performances.

None as good as that one though.

Some of the women in the audience were stunned, especially when she asked them to sing along on the chorus.

The fact that the "Put Your Dick Away" song is pretty much the only part of the episode being discussed suggests what a lackluster finale this was. I did like the oral sex skit pretty well, but the cockblock and three butthole bits were not that funny (lol at having to type out the plots of Inside Amy Schumer). They can't all be winners, though. Overall I thought the season was great--the best one so far.

Yeah the show is great.  I don't know if it's getting the same kind of ratings it started out with though.

Certainly doesn't seem to be drawing as much attention as Chappelle did or have its cultural reach back in the day, though the content is terrific.

Bridget is one of the comedians at the Oddball Festival in October. Amy is making a "special appearance" to boost ticket sales for sure. It's a big festival, but I'm not a fan of Bridget. I'll be skipping her set. 

(edited)

The fact that the "Put Your Dick Away" song is pretty much the only part of the episode being discussed suggests what a lackluster finale this was.

I won't get into Bridget Everett (no pun intended), but I have to disagree on the finale being lackluster. I thought the cockblocker sketch and the three buttholes sketch were great. Also liked the smile sketch. Councilman Jamm is getting a lot of work from this show.

Edited by Milburn Stone