Type keyword(s) to search

SPOILERS ONLY: OUAT

• Start Topic

TV Line:

Question: Is there any hope that we will see Once Upon a Time‘s Robin Hood in a new adventure? When I heard Merida was coming (played by Amy Manson), I immediately thought that she would somehow end up related to him. –Chris
Ausiello: “We are going to see his adventure side,” series cocreator Eddy Kitsis answered when Matt Mitovich delivered your Q. As for the other ace archer entering the series’ mix, “Robin does not have a connection to Merida,” Kitsis said, “but he will intereact with her.”

TVLine

Can you explain to me the new Once Upon a Time photo of Dark Swan being trained by Rumplestiltskin? How can that be, if he’s in a coma back in Storybrooke? – Vera
Upon being consumed by the Darkness in the May finale, Emma “did not travel time, but she did travel realms,” series co-creator Eddy Kitsis makes clear. “And why Rumple’s there will be immediately explained within the first act of the premiere (airing Sept. 27).”

Is the incredible resemblance between Once Upon a Time’s King Arthur (to be played by Liam Garrigan) and a certain one-handed pirate just happy coincidence? –Linda
With a chuckle, Eddy Kitsis affirms, “It is just a happy coincidence!”

From TVLine:

I bear good news for Once Upon a Time fans hoping that the introduction of Merida (played by Amy Manson) means we’ll at some point meet her royal ‘rents. This season’s ninth episode will introduce  Queen Elinor and King Fergus.

Any new faces coming to Once Upon a Time? — lilslim

Yes, and the newbie has a connection to Henry. “We’re going to meet Henry’s very first crush,” says EP Edward Kitsis. Since Kitsis also notes that Camelot is a place of love, I’m guessing his crush will hail from there, but TPTB are keeping tight-lipped. “It’s a character that we’re going to meet and we want it to be a surprise,” adds EP Adam Horowitz. “It’s fun to give Henry something new to play and deal with, and to really explore Henry as a boy who’s growing up and all the joy and pain of adolescence.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/04/spoiler-room-greys-anatomy-murder-scandal-spoilers

Entertainment Weekly

Sometimes it’s good to be bad - as Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will learn when she transforms into the Dark Swan this season. “She is capable of being manipulative, conniving, and vindictive,” Morrison says. EP Edward Kitsis adds, “We’ll learn who the original Dark One was and why there is even a Dark One to begin with.” As Storybrooke struggles without its savior, Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) kick off a quest to find Merlin in Camelot. As for Dark Swan’s predecessor, Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) may revert to his cowardly ways. “The person he was before the knife might rear its head,” says Kitsis. Good thing Brave’s Merida is on her way!

• Love 1

Another one, also from EW

Will Once Upon a Time explore any storylines for Belle outside of Rumple this season? — Kelley
If you’re wondering whether we’ll see any flashbacks to Belle in her pre-Rumple days, “That might happen,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “I would say that the second half of the season is looking a lot like some of our past will come back to haunt us.”