Type keyword(s) to search

SPOILERS ONLY: OUAT

• Start Topic

Video of CS at the Marine Garage. It looks like Dark Swan and Hook are walking holding hands, then at some point Jen and Colin start skipping. I'm guessing the first part of CS rather than BTS because I don't see any reason why Jen and Colin would randomly hold hands, but they've been known to start swinging them around when it's scripted (501).

• Love 2

Adam posted a pic of what looks like Emma and Hook in Camelot.

Report + pic

I dunno if that scene between two of them is a continuation of the falling part but it looked pretty serious but then after talking their hands intertwine (right hand to right hand) and then talk more while hands intertwined and then Emma grabs his hand and then they walk together.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Arrow, Quantico, Good Wife and more

For Once Upon a Time, are we going to find out how different Mr. Gold is without the darkness inside of him? — Dina

“That gets explored,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “When the Darkness is removed from his heart, and if he gets out of that coma and doesn’t die, which is always a possibility, I would say that he should be a different person. His heart was shriveled with a lot of dark deeds, and so if you remove that, the person he was before the knife might rear its head.”

Edited by whisper8

Matt's Inside Line

Will we be seeing Lily back on Once Upon a Time this season? –Aidy

Like Eion Bailey’s August, who also was in the mix as Season 4 came to a close, Lily (played by Agnes Bruckner) is theoretically “hanging out there somewhere [in Storybrooke],” series co-creator Adam Horowitz tells me. “We have a plan to pick up her story, though it’s not going to be right away. It may be the second half [of Season 5].”

Will Once Upon a Time‘s 100th episode be the conclusion of the [Dark Swan] arc, or will it be more of a retrospective clip episode? –Linda
The ABC series’ milestone hour in fact will kick off Season 5B, in the spring. P.S. I’ll be moderating the Once panel at New York Comic-Con this Friday, e-mail me any burning Qs!