Type keyword(s) to search

Tara And Adam's Rewatch: Smash Finally Wins Pin The Leading Lady On The Musical

My I Should Know Better Derek love was pretty strong S1, but watching him take a piss out of Jimmy just because he's slumming it downtown and not getting paid his usual huge fee and he's gotta find some fun somewhere is a thing a beauty. I could watch it all day.

I always fan-winked that Derek is also an established film director (he had some line once about possible future projects and one was a movie), hence everybody acting like he has pretty big name recognition.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just want to thank the writers for that Lea Michele gif. Best gif ever on the site; that is a thing of beauty.

You're very welcome, and thank YOU. As your Glee reporter as well, it felt like all my work here at Previously coming together, a greater purpose finally achieved.

tumblr_nqvnq6dhbX1uwmcdeo1_500.gif
Edited by adam807
  • Love 1

One of the weaknesses of these episodes I found was that It is hard to get worked up about changes made to a musical (hitlist) which we only had a very vague impression of in the first place. On that basis, the arguments fall flat.

• Love 1
(edited)

When I saw "I Heard Your Voice in a Dream" I thought to myself that the show had finally figured out how to play to Karen's strength(s) by having her stand still and vacantly stare off into the middle distance.

Edited by marceline
  • Love 4