Type keyword(s) to search

LMN: Haunting and Other Stuff

• Start Topic

Ok I mock, but im hooked on the spooky hauntings shows.... even with the cheese factor I love it! [/shame]

Intervention reruns!

Yeah..... I skip those. Heh and the reruns! Sheesh!!

• Love 1

I tried to get on board with that Russo medium chick.... but.... idk...

************ crickets **************

Heh

I am thinking I am the only dummy watching it.  I was looking to see if there was a forum for it so I could see what others thought of Anthony Michael Hall being such a pompous ass.  

• Love 2

Hey, HoosierMom (love your name double entendre, intentional or not), I am loving these shows, too. The crazy ex had me rolling last week, especially fat stripper guy. Got a couple saved on the DVR from this week, will post when I get a chance to watch. Glad, I'm not the only oe enjoying these shows ;)

• Love 1

My Crazy Ex and I Love You But I Lied are becoming guilty pleasures for me.

I can't tell if they are meant to be actual true stories or "true stories" of the sort that appeared in magazines like True Confessions.  My grandmother's neighbor used to write for True Confessions and other magazines of the same type.  The only requirements were a certain amount of skill in writing, a good imagination and a willingness to sign the affidavit saying you didn't steal someone else's life story, because people used to threaten to sue those magazines all the time claiming their life stories had been stolen.  My grandmother's neighbor used to joke that in a good month she'd have a couple of affairs, a divorce, an illegal abortion, and a bout of kleptomania.

• Love 1

My Crazy EX:  "Vexed, Hexed and Artfully Sexed" 

Lynette and boyfriend (of one year) go to a Psychic. The Psychic tells them that the relationship will end badly . Okay, so dangerous things start happening to her boyfriend, and Lynette feels she needs to breakup with him, to save his life. Lynette's friend suggest that Lynette go back to the Psychic to see if she can break the curse or something.   When Lynette goes back to the were the Psychic's office was, the building is empty "For Lease"

Lynette calls the number on the sign and asks the leasing agent for the Psychic's contact information. She gets an address and drives over to the Psychic's house. Lynette knocks on the door and the Psychic answers.

This is the part that I don't understand:  Lynette knows that she is going to the address that the leasing agent gave her  for the Psychic but when the Psychic answers the door, Lynette is shocked to see the Psychic there. Lynette says  "what the 'f  ?

Why is Lynette surprised to see the Psychic there ?

Anyone see the movie Hit & Run with Margaret Colin?

She accidentally hits the little girl riding her bike, she leaves to call for help (no cell phones), and when she returns, the police are there and rush her out of the scene.  She tries so hard to tell her husband, but things get complicated and she just can't.  When she finally tells him, about a week later, he divorces her and she loses all her friends.  My heart breaks for her in that movie.  She is so tortured.  Her husband is an ass, and with friends like hers, who need enemies!!!!

• Love 1