Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Fire on the Mountain

This episode was...what was that? The woman pretty much admitted that she was only good for giving moral support.

Him: "I'm frustrated because I've done all the work so far around here!"

Her: "I already told you good job!"

Um....yeah, this was pretty much a one-man survival challenge. They did seem to get pretty close at the end, though.

Where are all the ace women from the previous two seasons? So far we've gotten a string of duds.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why was the guy so protective of his machete? Let her use it and tell her not to dull the blade on rocks.

Why wouldn't he let the water boil for a few more minutes? You wouldn't produce that much steam and you could always refill the pot and boil more. That waster was nasty looking. I would have boiled it to death. His explanation about being potable instead of sterilized was stupid. You need to kill everything. She got sick and was useless. Maybe because the water made her sick.

I think he finally realized he was being a moron and lightened up but I don't blame her for being pissed. I would rather be stranded with her than him.

Edited by KidHorn
  • Love 4

Five minutes in we were all screaming, "he's a colossal turd!" And she couldn't touch his precious knife even when he wasn't using it?

And at the end, you couldn't pry them apart in the helicopter with the same knife.

How convenient that a fat bird got 'put' into their trap. I feel that the producers end up giving them a food freebie if they go a certain number of days without real sustenance. I remember this has happened a few other episodes.

• Love 2