Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Scott Porter

• Start Topic

I laughed to tears during this one! Also, I've never watched Hart of Dixie, but both actors I've seen guest star have been hilarious at the improv and so willing to participate.

• Love 1

Scott Porter was committed during the games, especially Dubbing and Song Styles, he worked very well without a hitch. I'm glad everyone had a significant moment in particular games and wasn't overshadowed by the celebrity guest. Wayne bringing a disabled person into Let's Make a Date, Greg's pop culture references in Scenes from a Hat (luv that they're adapting to the latest fads), Colin telling Wayne to suck it up before Dubbing, and Ryan giving Colin payback with yet another "Big Nose" joke. Overrall, very good episode.

If you need me, I'll be waiting for Wayne, Jeff, Brad, and Jonathan to release a single one day. Keeping the faith they'll produce a song outside WL cuz they are good singers >_<

• Love 1

I think I  have anew TV boyfriend!

Intros: Wayne- Supersized, Greg- Family Bucket, Colin- Bottomless Coffee and Ryan- Kids' Meal

Games: Let's Make a Date, Song Style, Dubbing, Scenes From a Hat, and Living Scenery

This has to be one of the top episodes of the season, to date. I laughed so hard!  

The Song Styles was one of the more fun ones. It had a Robbie Amell-done-right feel. There just are so many fun moments, but I'll put this here:

Aisha: Like, 7,000 points to Scott Porter for that. And also 7,000 points to Wayne. And 7,000 points to Awesome." What come after is too long and needs to beseen/ heard for yourself!

Ryan's " "Your tea smells like vodka" is  fun and it's all in how they get to it.

"He's not big, but he's dense."-- Colin

If you need me, I'll be waiting for Wayne, Jeff, Brad, and Jonathan to release a single one day. Keeping the faith they'll produce a song outside WL cuz they are good singers >_<

I will ask the obvious: Has no company associated with this show put out a honest-and-for-real compilation album of all the Duets/Song Styles/Doo W***/ Greatest Hits/ Three-Headed Broadway Stars/ Hoedowns/ Irish Drinking Songs?  That is unpossible if so!! Someone needs to remedy that ASAP!  I would also like an album of all of the above plus Gary Anthony Williams and Charles "Chip" Esten singing whatever they felt like. 

Question two: Have they had any women 4th chairs sing?

Question two: Have they had any women 4th chairs sing?

In this version no. It's only been Heather and Nyima for women? In both the Drew and Clive years, yes. Josie for both and IIRC Kathy Kinney might have done an Irish drinking song or hoedown but I might be off on that.

• Love 1

Thanks for the reply!  Also, yes, only Heather Anne Campbell and Nyima Funk have been the 4th chair in the CW seasons. We need Cindy McLendon-Covey to be a 4th! She was fun in her episode last season.

• Love 1

This has to be one of the top episodes of the season, to date. I laughed so hard!  

OMG Yes! I usually really dislike the guests, but Scott Porter was outstanding. He can sing, dance, and do comedy. Loved him.

The rest of the show was good, too. I loved the hillbilly version of famous movie lines. Wayne was hysterical. Loved Ryan's too.

Colin's Dr Seuss lines were great. Skanky Pam.

• Love 1

That was the BEST show of this version!! I was crying halfway through the first game I was laughing so hard.  And I typically don't like the guest's (a few exceptions) or the songs, but Scott Porter is hysterical!

• Love 1

Agreed.  I haven't laughed that hard at Whose Line in a while.  Between Scott flawlessly integrating into the "two-person boy band," Ryan flipping off Colin for that big nose crack, and "Dr. Seuss break up lines", what a great show.

• Love 1

I fired this one up on the DVR the other day and my 3rd grader was laughing SO hard at Colin's "toddler looking for a new favorite treat."  He was just perfect licking Wayne's head [makes disgusted toddler face] and Ryan's finger [makes disgusted toddler face].

We also got to see Ryan doing his Lizard going on a dangerous journey, which was another big hit.

• Love 1