Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Edge of Madness

(edited)

Wow. Zack and Afften both seemed like super whiners, only in different ways. I would have been cheering Zack on if he hadn't wanted and bitched about not getting credit for every little thing. And Afften OH don't even get me started. What a whiny little princess. But I knew that was coming when she was all pumped and confident in the pre package. Zack's wife was the happy one Im guessing..... since Zack clearly was disgusted by his partner's antics and lack thereof.  She (the wife) seemed slightly concerned (NO hoo-ha-!) But even though Afften is an attractive woman, she made herself so unlikeable. (imo). Zack hated that Afften was there and hated when she left. Alrighty then.  And her after-interview was just.... no words.

When people tapped out before, weren't they picked up naked and hopped in the vehicle naked? Rescued naked?  Afften got her blue dress back. Well, OK.

Does anyone else giggle snort at the, "at the airport... one day before insertion." I'm 12.

Edited by ari333

I was hating him before the show even started because of the endless commercials/previews during the show before. They just kept showing his stupid recitation of food -  "BaCON BisCUITS GraVY" etc. So annoying. Good for him for persevering though.

I honestly think she was the most annoying contestant so far. Sure, some have been equally as useless, but for sheer annoyingness? The whole "booyah I'm so awesome YEAH yo" attitude was too much. Then her complaining about being stifled. Right. And not being able to pick up a turtle - wtf! USELESS.

• Love 1

This one was just painful to get through, but it got better after Afften left the show. I don't know what the heck happened to her, she blamed it on her "malfunctioning" out there but she probably got heat stroke the very first day after deciding she didn't need to put mud on herself that it's a miracle she lasted as long as she did. I liked Zack a lot better after she left and he stopped crying about how things were unfair. The montage of him going cuckoo out there was kind of endearing.

Poor tortoise, and a mama one at that!

I miss Ryan "Alligator Man" Holt still. He, E.J., and Laura should do a "Naked and Unafraid" episode together!

• Love 1

Sorry Aftten, you don't get another shot. You were boring and worthless. Much like "Dollar Store Miley" from last season-you checked out in the first hour! Why do people who are so obviously unqualified try out for this show? Something tells me her life is just a never ending "malfunction."

Casting directors are 4 for 4 with the guys so far this season. Zack did a great job dealing with a dead weight partner and then 14 days on his own. I'm guessing since he's already married with kids so young he's probably never spent much time alone. 

I wonder if they're not allowed to use their burlap sack in any way other than over their shoulders? I totally would have wrapped that thing over my head when making the initial trek through the desert. 

I still think my idea of switching up the dynamic and doing a male/male and a female/female episode would be fun. Could you imagine Aftten with the stupid gangsta-talking single mom from 2 weeks ago? I mean, those 2 deserve each other!

• Love 3

Sorry Aftten, you don't get another shot. You were boring and worthless. Much like "Dollar Store Miley" from last season-you checked out in the first hour! Why do people who are so obviously unqualified try out for this show? Something tells me her life is just a never ending "malfunction."

Casting directors are 4 for 4 with the guys so far this season. Zack did a great job dealing with a dead weight partner and then 14 days on his own. I'm guessing since he's already married with kids so young he's probably never spent much time alone. 

I wonder if they're not allowed to use their burlap sack in any way other than over their shoulders? I totally would have wrapped that thing over my head when making the initial trek through the desert. 

I still think my idea of switching up the dynamic and doing a male/male and a female/female episode would be fun. Could you imagine Aftten with the stupid gangsta-talking single mom from 2 weeks ago? I mean, those 2 deserve each other!

BBM

Hee. Aftten and that other chick you mentioned would indeed have been must-see tv in a hilarious train wreck sort of way. I cant recall her name, but I know who you're referring to. Also, Aftten seemed to think that she was all that. Did anyone else think that she didn't want to "mud up" bc it'd ruin her stunning nakedness?

• Love 1

I didn't like either of them. Aftten was a legend in her own mind. There's a big difference between living in Chicago throwing hatchets and living in the middle of Africa.

Zack seemed like a tightly wound psycopath.

• Love 2