Type keyword(s) to search

Nurse April Sexton/Yaya DeCosta: This Generation's Carol Hathaway?

• Start Topic

It already seems like she's relegated to the background while the pregnant doctor and the men do all the heavy lifting.

ETA:. I thought April was introduced as a doctor on Chicago Fire but now she's a nurse?. I'm confused

Edited by Noirprncess
  • Love 2

It already seems like she's relegated to the background while the pregnant doctor and the men do all the heavy lifting.

ETA:. I thought April was introduced as a doctor on Chicago Fire but now she's a nurse?. I'm confused

She's always been a nurse. They changed her last name, I think.

Yep, she was introduced as a nurse when we first met her via Severide on Fire.

And apparently, a nurse important enough to be able to take a personal leave for six months to globe-trot and still have a job waiting for her when she returned...

Just watching a few episodes on Hulu and can someone please let me know why this character even exists? And why did they have to choose such a terrible actress to play it? It is like she doesn't want to be there.

• Love 1