Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Stephen Merchant vs. Malin Ackerman

Malin's first song was awesome.  Her second one...meh.  Maybe because I don't like the song.

Stephen is awesome in every single way as somewhat deranged Dirrty was. "There's a time before you saw this and there's a time after and you can never go back" is so appropriate that I will have to steal it. 

• Love 1

This was a fun ep.  Probably my favorite but I crush a little on Stephen Merchant and loved Malin on The Trophy Wife so I may be biased. 

It was great because both were super into it, both had pretty decent lip syncing skills and both had a similar nasty humor.  Even LL Cool J and Chrissy seemed looser. 

• Love 2

Agree on all counts! My favorite thus far. I didn't know anything about Stephen Merchant before his "Single Ladies" on Jimmy, and have now become a devout fan. My gosh he was hilarious. I was sitting in my living room braying like a jackass. LOVE! Malin's Def Leppard was ON POINT.

Chrissy Teigen NEEDS TO GO. I can't believe they aired the bit when she sniffed the sock! She brings absolutely nothing to the show. There's no one else who can be "colorful commentator"? They should have a guest bartender each week a la BravoAndy. 

They are definitely a little crass and loose. Must be why it's on Spike and not NBC!

My nom for next season? I need to se Jack Black!!! And Hugh Jackman vs. NPH!!

• Love 1