Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: First Time For Everything

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can't speak for other posters, but I got a strong sense of snark and sarcasm from the post you quoted. 

Yeah, at first I was ready to rant about the "incredibly hard worker" part, but when I got to the part about her radio show reaching "dozens" of viewers, I relaxed.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 1

I can't speak for other posters, but I got a strong sense of snark and sarcasm from the post you quoted.

Oh, oops. Sorry. But you know there are people out there who think Maci is a saint and the hardest working girl in America. So it still kinda applies.

• Love 1
Oh, oops. Sorry. But you know there are people out there who think Maci is a saint and the hardest working girl in America. So it still kinda applies.

True. You can find rabid fans of all these girls on social media. Sometimes it's quite alarming how many supporters they have. I often voice my thoughts out loud - "Are we even watching the same show?"

I'm not saying all of these girls are entirely unlikable. But the degree to which some viewers fawn over them is astounding. 

• Love 6