Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Speculation and Anticipation (possible spoilers)

Real Housewives of Cheshire returns for a second season

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/real-housewives-cheshire-second-series-9134092

According to the article all six are expeccted to return.

I could take or leave Ampika and could straight up leave Leanne. Otherwise I'm satisfied. Hope ITVBe does better this time around and by that I don't necessarily mean drama but equally highlight the ladies. I want to see more of Magali and Tanya's personal lives. Dare I say it, Lauren, too.

• Love 3

I've been a bit hit and miss checking out the season, but I enjoyed it and all the ladies.  Glad it's coming back.  

I'll try to be a regular presence in the Cheshire section, I've been more of a lurker.

• Love 1

Real Housewives of Cheshire returns for a second season

I'm actually really surprised.  I always root for the Real Housewives franchises to be successful (except DC, goodness that was boring) but this season really couldn't hold my attention at all.  I tried to make it through all the episodes but I'm not sure if I watched the finale or not.  And was there a reunion?

I loved Tanya, she seemed fun.  I liked Magali, too, even though every episode consisted of her stating that she was going to sit back and watch the drama instead of getting involved.  It's an intelligent move for real life but dull as hell for reality TV.

Hated everyone else.  Can't even decide who I hated more, they were all so boring/annoying/pretentious.

• Love 1

A season 2 for RHOC is a surprise for me because I had read an article saying it started out with strong ratings, but then dwindled by end of season.... Personally, I kinda liked the show and glad to see it coming back.... I like Tanya, Lauren, and Magali.... I didn't really care for Leanne.... I don't even know if I like Ampika or Dawn, but if I had to choose, I would take Ampika.... 

I loved Tanya, she seemed fun.  I liked Magali, too, even though every episode consisted of her stating that she was going to sit back and watch the drama instead of getting involved.  It's an intelligent move for real life but dull as hell for reality TV.

I feel the same about Magali.... We heard you the first few times! No need to repeat your role as "Switzerland" for every episode!

• Love 1

I'm surprised. If they are doing another season I hope that they follow the format!! I want snappy taglines, no cliffhanger/abrupt finale, and a reunion! And they all need to get better stylists because most of the outfits and hairstyles were hideous. Hopefully they'll add new ladies, also.

• Love 1

I liked Magali, too, even though every episode consisted of her stating that she was going to sit back and watch the drama instead of getting involved.  It's an intelligent move for real life but dull as hell for reality TV.

Yeah, it did get pretty repetitive. I think Magali started the season on the defensive due to the allegations that she was trying to get freebies to the charity event, butting heads with Leanne and Dawn, and Magali wanted to fall back so no one else would say she was the cause for the drama. I watched social media and there were a healthy size of people who were very pro Dawn and Leanne right out the gate and, at least in Leanne's case, I couldn't figure out why with her nosy ass. 

(edited)

Probably not. I don't think it had the ratings that RHoMelbourne enjoyed in season one, and I think that's a huge factor for Bravo to air it in the US.

On a side note, would that apply to Vancouver too?  

Sorry to go off-topic.

Edited by CyberJawa1986

On a side note, would that apply to Vancouver too?  

Sorry to go off-topic.

I'd say yes; though RHoV was cancelled after two seasons, and I think Bravo would only be interested in currently airing shows.

• Love 1