Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E03: Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Josh Widdicombe, Blur

• Start Topic

Together on Graham's sofa: Avengers assemble! Earth's mightiest heroes are in town. The Incredible Hulk, Mark Ruffalo, joins fellow Oscar-nominated star Jeremy Renner and actress and singer Elizabeth Olsen. Also on the show are top comedian Josh Widdicombe and, performing Lonesome Street, Brit supergroup Blur.

No unicycling, but Josh Widdecombe got to geek out over Blur, which was very funny. I also loved Mark Ruffalo's zinger about him being afraid of girls over 12. That was hilarious.

Something about Jeremy Renner has been giving off major douche vibes to me for a while.

It was amusing to see Elizabeth Olsen wearing a capelike shirt—she also wore one for her appearance on The Daily Show. Her thumbs creeped me out. Hee. And yikes.

• Love 2

Sometimes the British comic doesn't exactly meld well with the American film stars, but this couch was definitely a good mixture. They all looked like they were enjoying themselves and each other. 

• Love 1

I've only seen the clip where they discuss that Josh Widdecombe used to write for Dora the Explorer.  I was really surprised that the response to that was so lackluster -- I'd be so excited about that.

I didn't see this, not sure if it's aired in the States or if I'll need to go to OnDemand. I credit Graham for introducing me to Mark Ruffalo. He is by far my favorite repeat guest. I've never seen him act. But I do love his personality, at least his chat show personality. Funny, humble, quick, engaging. And unicycles!