Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Song Remains the Same

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

I'm okay with either of the final two. I give the nod to The End for reasons I've already given. Like 7kstar I can't kill either of my babies.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

This is misery for this Dean girl fan! 

--The End
+Dark Side of the Moon

14-The End
11- Dark Side of the Moon

Trapped in the box with Michael and Lucifer
Fallen Idols
Swap Meat
The Devil You Know
Sympathy for the Devil
Free to Be You and Me
99 Problems
I Believe the Children Are Our Future
Swan Song
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
Two Minutes to Midnight
My Bloody Valentine
Good God, Y'All
Abandon All Hope
The Real Ghostbusters
Hammer of the Gods
Sam, Interrupted
Point of No Return
Changing Channels

Edited by 7kstar
Even though the opening sequence of DSotM will always be my favorite (gunshot sound into bloodspatter titlecard FTW!), I just can't bring myself to vote for Dean symbolically giving up the amulet as the top episode over Dean getting a taste of the future and deciding it's worth fighting for against.

I entirely get this, but my conflict is the equally disturbing - to me - idea /question that if "The End" was supposed to be a real possible future, how did Dean get to the point of using his friends as canon fodder without a seeming second thought, and why the hell would Sam say "yes?" I needed answers to those questions or not getting that, then some sort of a nudge that this wasn't a real future but a Zachariah construct. This one one episode where I didn't want so much left up to me to guess at.

Hmm - I think I like them tied.

-- The End

+ Dark Side of the Moon

12-The End

12- Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

The End +

Dark Side of the Moon --

13 - The End

10 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

Edited by SueB

AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! [/Charlie Brown]

The End --

Dark Side of the Moon --

11 - The End

08 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

how did Dean get to the point of using his friends as canon fodder without a seeming second thought, and why the hell would Sam say "yes?" I needed answers to those questions or not getting that, then some sort of a nudge that this wasn't a real future but a Zachariah construct. This one one episode where I didn't want so much left up to me to guess at.

Amen, sister!  The End left me with a lot of questions unanswered, while DSotM gave me answers.  Maybe I didn't like all of them, but I'll take an episode that adds to or helps explain the mythology of the show over an episode that may or may not have happened at all.  *shrug*

I also liked them tied, so why don't we just declare it a draw?  Two very different episodes, both very good.  Personally, both are in my top 5 for the season and, though DSotM is slightly better for me, I don't have a problem with them sharing top spot.

The End --

DSotM +

09 - The End

09 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

• Love 1

Amen, sister! The End left me with a lot of questions unanswered.

It seemed to me that Dean went dark because he walked away from Sam which lead to Sam saying yes because Dean wasn't there to stop him or to fight him because Dean didn't say yes to Michael which lead to the world falling apart. He said that if he had said yes it would be half the world imploding vs the whole world. I don't think Sam's reasons for saying yes was anything more than him being convinced he was strong enough to stop Lucifer or he just gave up. I'm not sure an explicit reason would have landed any better than no explicit reason.

I was more bothered by the vague answers of Joshua saying God didn't care about billions of human beings just because he didn't think it was his problem anymore.

IMO it was much more believable tbat Dean would go back to torturer Dean once he knew he would have to kill Sam because essentially he had failed to save Sam and the world was destroyed. He was desperate to make it right for the world or die trying.

• Love 1

Back on the east coast!

The End +

DSotM --

10 - The End

07 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

It seemed to me that Dean went dark because he walked away from Sam which lead to Sam saying yes because Dean wasn't there to stop him or to fight him because Dean didn't say yes to Michael which lead to the world falling apart... I don't think Sam's reasons for saying yes was anything more than him being convinced he was strong enough to stop Lucifer or he just gave up. I'm not sure an explicit reason would have landed any better than no explicit reason.

I was more bothered by the vague answers of Joshua saying God didn't care about billions of human beings just because he didn't think it was his problem anymore.

IMO it was much more believable tbat Dean would go back to torturer Dean once he knew he would have to kill Sam because essentially he had failed to save Sam and the world was destroyed. He was desperate to make it right for the world or die trying.

I get Dean wanting to make it right or die trying - that's very Dean - and I could see him going dark by making a crossroads deal, taking up dark magic, torturing etc, but sacrificing his friends without telling them is a whole 'nother level of something I can't see Dean doing without a really good reason. A lot happened to get Dean to the point of considering saying "yes" later in the season and one of those reasons was that he was trying to save Adam, and even then that saying yes was at least much more of a sure thing than his "plan" in "The End" (it actually wasn't much of a plan, considering it was their only chance.)

As for Sam: thinking he was strong enough to take on Lucifer versus just giving up are two almost opposite things, so why would Sam do either? There was no cage to drop Lucifer back into at that point, and even if he had found out about that, he didn't have any of the rings (Dean had War's). I'd find it very unbelievable for Sam to think he could say yes to Lucifer and then keep him under control forever. Sam giving up is much more probable, but I think he'd have to have a really, really good reason for doing so considering the stakes. The first scenario would be a horrible reflection on Sam, and the second would be much better unless Lucifer was doing something like torturing large numbers of innocent people and promising Sam it would only stop if he said "yes." And I would want to see that, because I dislike the implication without that kind of explanation.

For me those are worse in my opinion than the implications of Dean throwing away the amulet, which we at least saw the reasons for: Dean didn't trust Sam anymore, based on his interpretation of Sam's memories, he thought Sam didn't care about their family bond, and since God wouldn't help them and Joshua said that it wouldn't work or matter, the amulet didn't have use their either, so Dean threw it away when he decided to consider the decision to give up on their fight together. While I may not have liked it entirely, it was much better than either of the implications of Sam saying "yes" (either of which would be potential character assassinations, in my opinion) or Dean being so cold as to unilaterally decide to use his friends as canon fodder in a half-assed plan. I understand miles vary, but I firmly hold to that.

With Joshua and his explanation, I didn't think it was that vague. Apparently in Supernatural-verse, God is generally a hands-off type, and if He thought his creations were not following his plan and got themselves into a huge mess because of it, He decided it was time for tough love and it wasn't his problem anymore. That goes along with some interpretations of some gods in general, I think. He also could've been wrathful and just zapped everybody... We later learn that apparently God just sent the leviathans to purgatory, because he didn't like the results of his experiment, so I think in this part of the mythology, God's role - or lack of it in this case - is pretty well defined.

So with that thought, I'm going back to tied, because apparently, like Sam, I'm stubborn. ; )

-- The End

+ Dark Side of the Moon

08 - The End

08 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

• Love 1

The current!Dean would not sacrifice his friends but future!Dean was broken. Current!Dean said, "Man, something is broken in you", because he was using his friends as bait. It had been five years of the apocalypse because Dean said no. I think as broken as future!Dean was I could see him being willing to sacrifice anyone to Kill the Devil, including himself.  

I don't think it's contradictory that Sam would have thought he could beat Lucifer considering hubris was his great failing in s4. And giving up is kind of a Sam thing considering he gave up on Dean and didn't think Dean was worthy in s4. He gave up hunting to go to school.  He walked away from Dean in Scarecrow.  Lucifer might have been tormenting him endlessly to get him to say yes and without Dean there to talk him off the ledge, he just couldn't take it anymore.

For me, why Sam said yes ultimately was kind of irrevelant for lack of a better word because the episode was about the ramifications of Dean saying no to Michael not the reasons why Sam said yes.  But that's just my humble opinion of the episode.

My only  issue  with DSotM and it's a big one, lies with the idea that the All Powerful Omnipotent Being chooses to let billions of people die who quite literally have nothing to do with the apocalypse, the angels, the demons or the choices the Winchesters are making and the Winchesters are bearing an undue level of burden for the deaths of millions of humans that might not even believe in this deity because said deity is in a pissy mood.

+The End

--DSotM

09 - The End

Fallen Idols
Swap Meat
The Devil You Know
Sympathy for the Devil
Free to Be You and Me
99 Problems
Swan Song
Two Minutes to Midnight
My Bloody Valentine
Good God, Y'All
Abandon All Hope
The Real Ghostbusters
Hammer of the Gods
Sam, Interrupted
Point of No Return
Changing Channels 

Edited by catrox14
For me, why Sam said yes ultimately was kind of irrevelant for lack of a better word because the episode was about the ramifications of Dean saying no to Michael not the reasons why Sam said yes.

But there would have been no ramifications of Dean saying no if Sam hadn't said yes.  So everything that happened in The End happened because Sam said yes.  That, IMO, is hugely important.

If they had both said no over and over again, they would have averted the Apocalypse just as effectively.  It only happened if one or both said yes.

My only  issue  with DSotM and it's a big one, lies with the idea that the All Powerful Omnipotent Being chooses to let billions of people die who quite literally have nothing to do with the apocalypse, the angels, the demons or the choices the Winchesters are making and the Winchesters are bearing an undue level of burden for the deaths of millions of humans that might not even believe in this deity because said deity is in a pissy mood.

But it's in line with what the Christian God did.  After all, He sent His only son to take on the burden of billions of souls instead of continuing to punish humans Himself, didn't He?  (That's just one interpretation of the New Testament, but it's what I was taught as a child.)

Besides, if God had agreed to take care of the Apocalypse Himself, it would have made for a very dull, anti-climactic S5.  Sam and Dean, Lucifer and Michael, Team Free Will, none of it would have mattered because God would step in and fix everything.  The season could have ended right there in the Garden.

This is why I suggested calling it a draw.

• Love 1
I don't think it's contradictory that Sam would have thought he could beat Lucifer considering hubris was his great failing in s4. And giving up is kind of a Sam thing considering he gave up on Dean and didn't think Dean was worthy in s4.

I meant that those two things are contradictory: giving up and thinking he could beat Lucifer. And if either would be an explanation that would supposedly make sense, to me, that would be one weird person. If someone is so arrogant as to think they could beat Lucifer * how could they also be so defeatist and insecure as to just give up so that either scenario would explain the situation just as well? To me that is just too large of a black box there that I want an explanation for, especially since - as Demented Daisy points out - the current situation in "The End" was basically because of Sam saying "yes". Just because Dean, in typical Dean fashion, blamed himself doesn't mean it was his fault. And if the show was going to basically blame that future on Sam, tarnishing his character in the process, I want to know why.

It actually took me time and knowing what happened later to really like "The End," because when I first saw it, it completely pissed me off for the exact reason that I saw it as a character assassination of Sam through omission. They were basically implying that Sam had either forgotten the lesson he'd learned from season 4's mistake and repeated that mistake and doomed the world or that Sam was weak and a coward and doomed the world. Trying to distract me with the pretty, misplaced guilt-ridden Dean angst wasn't going to make me forget that little detail **, so my opinion then was screw you very much show: I want an explanation, please. My way to fan-wank it is that it was more Zachariah manipulation than the real future or there had been some heavy duty something Lucifer was doing to drive Sam around the bend that included some innocents dying horribly, but I shouldn't have to do that kind of mental manipulation just because the show doesn't want to bother to also give me Sam's point of view.

* And I personally don't think Sam would be that crazy arrogant myself, since saying "no" until Nick broke down would have been defeating Lucifer. There's arrogant and then there's ridiculous, and I think that would've been the show putting a ridiculous amount of arrogance on Sam, in my opinion. And considering that Sam had changed by that time in season 5 and had learned his lesson - he temporarily gave up hunting because he knew he couldn't handle his addiction and he was trying to stay away from the false confidence it gave him - what would make him fall back into that?

** Especially because they made it a prominent part of the plot with Future Dean emphasizing the horribleness of Sam saying yes and how disgusted and disappointed he was about it, and it became an important reason why Dean couldn't trust Sam during season 5.

• Love 1

Personally, I'm cool with a tie. I tend to prefer re-watching The End over Dark Side Of The Moon because my attention starts to wane sometime after Ash shows up, whereas The End I stay interested the whole way through. But I'd say they both leave unanswered questions on the table--which I'm cool with--but both are also good solid episodes, so a tie is fine with me.

-- The End
-- Dark Side of the Moon

07 - The End
05 - Dark Side of the Moon

Fallen Idols
Swap Meat
The Devil You Know
Sympathy for the Devil
Free to Be You and Me
99 Problems
Swan Song
Two Minutes to Midnight
My Bloody Valentine
Good God, Y'All
Abandon All Hope
The Real Ghostbusters
Hammer of the Gods
Sam, Interrupted
Point of No Return
Changing Channels

• Love 1

-- The End
+ Dark Side of the Moon

06 - Dark Side of the Moon

05 - The End

Fallen Idols
Swap Meat
The Devil You Know
Sympathy for the Devil
Free to Be You and Me
99 Problems
Swan Song
Two Minutes to Midnight
My Bloody Valentine
Good God, Y'All
Abandon All Hope
The Real Ghostbusters
Hammer of the Gods
Sam, Interrupted
Point of No Return
Changing Channels

I'm fine with a tie but it does look like some will say the end and others the moon but there isn't much a difference for me.  However, I won't vote them off.  So someone else will have to kill them.

Let me be more clear. I was addressing the things that some found lacking in THE End and what made it less enjoyable for them. I wasn't saying nor intending to imply that Sams decision was irrelevant to the story. That would be an absurd idea on my part. Obviously if Sam doesn't say yes things are different. I'm saying the specific reason I. E. Sams tipping point, his mindset/decision process, the moment in his mind that made him say yes was irrelevant to my own personal enjoyment of The End. It's not an answer that I needed to hear out of Sams mouth or to be explicitly addressed.

My issue is that I'm not convinced that The End is the best episode of the season.  I'm not sure what is -- it may not be Dark Side of the Moon, either -- but In My Time of Dying and Lazarus Rising have already won, so maybe I'm subconsciously pushing for an episode about Sam and Dean to win.  *shrug*   

DSoTM +

The End --

03 - The End

Fallen Idols
Swap Meat
The Devil You Know
Sympathy for the Devil
Free to Be You and Me
99 Problems
Swan Song
Two Minutes to Midnight
My Bloody Valentine
Good God, Y'All
Abandon All Hope
The Real Ghostbusters
Hammer of the Gods
Sam, Interrupted
Point of No Return
Changing Channels

• Love 1
I'm saying the specific reason I. E. Sams tipping point, his mindset/decision process, the moment in his mind that made him say yes was irrelevant to my own personal enjoyment of The End. It's not an answer that I needed to hear out of Sams mouth or to be explicitly addressed.

I understand and support your opinion here. Mine just happens to be almost entirely opposite. Not having something explicitly addressed, even if it had been a comment via future Dean, took away from my enjoyment of the episode. Probably because I've become tired of the crutch of Sam does something because it's important for the plot, and it doesn't matter if it makes sense or damages his character as long as it furthers the plot of the episode. *

* this also happens to Dean, too - even a bit in this episode - and I dislike it then as well.

My favorites came in third and fourth, but considering how polarizing one of them is, I was happy it got that far. Actually I really, really liked all but one of the top 12, and really enjoyed most of the rest except for maybe 3 or 4 which explains why I really liked this season.

• Love 1

I'd be all for declaring a tie as well, but until somebody makes that official I guess I'll keep voting.

+ The End

-- Dark Side of the Moon

05 - Dark Side of the Moon

04 - The End

Fallen Idols

Swap Meat

The Devil You Know

Sympathy for the Devil

Free to Be You and Me

99 Problems

Swan Song

Two Minutes to Midnight

My Bloody Valentine

Good God, Y'All

Abandon All Hope

The Real Ghostbusters

Hammer of the Gods

Sam, Interrupted

Point of No Return

Changing Channels

• Love 1

It's a TIE!   I love both episodes. A FREAKING TON, BTW.  So, I'm going to gushfest over both.  If you are diabetic, please be advised.....

Dark Side of the Moon: What a FANTASTIC teaser! "When I get back,  I'm gonna be pissed". I just loved that.  I could quote so many lines in that episode.  And the visuals were just spectacular.  WeeSam dancing in the fireworks to the tunes of "Knocking on Heaven's Door". Oh my heart. And the moon over the trees... so freaking cool.  The way they used the Axis mundi (two lane asphalt!). Finding out the origins of Dean's love for pie. *sob* Ash being "cool with it". And then having Zachariah go all petty.  Kurt Fuller did such a fantastic job with that role. And of course I hated Dean throwing away the Samulet. In general, a big sucking chest wound of feels -- welcome to Supernatural. 

The End is such a terrific "otherworld". Jerry Wanek's post-Croatoan Apocalyptic Kansas City was chilling. As was the "Do You Love Me" whiskey drinking visual of US soldiers slaughtering Croats. I adored future-Cas and Chuck's commitment to toilet paper. But it was the J's who really knocked it out of the park. Jensen did a fantastic job of playing two characters. I thought Now!Dean was grim until we met Future!Dean. And it wasn't evident to me how bad Dean could get until we saw Future!Dean. And Jared's Lucifer was PERFECT. "I win. So I win". I feel like this episode was such a turning point for Dean. I think it haunted him the rest of S5.  In sum, there was an epic feel to "The End". It's fitting that it and Dark Side of The Moon are in the top 5. 

Really, I think S5 is an outstanding season.  Having a tie is the least we could do.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 4

Dang now it means we are starting season 6...I do remember a few but this is the start of me refusing to buy the season.  Many strong ideas but the execution is somewhat left to be desired...

It will be interesting to see which ones we agree are the best.  :)

Ahh, S6. Well, there was a time I thought it would always be the weakest season in my mind. It started out well enough for me, but in the end I think it's rather meh. I do think there are some good episodes sprinkled here and there, though.

Let's light this candle...

++ Weekend at Bobby's

++ The French Mistake

-- Let It Bleed

17 - Weekend at Bobby's

17 - The French Mistake

15 - Exile on Main St.

15 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man

15 - Live Free or Twihard

15 - You Can't Handle the Truth

15 - Family Matters

15 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

15 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

15 - Caged Heat

15 - Appointment in Samarra

15 - Like a Virgin

15 - Unforgiven

15 - Mannequin 3: The Reckoning

15 - ...And Then There Were None

15 - My Heart Will Go On

15 - Frontierland

15 - Mommy Dearest

15 -The Man Who Would Be King

15 - The Man Who Knew Too Much

13 - Let It Bleed

• Love 1

Season 6. There are a handful of really great episodes and yet I loathe this season with the fire of 1000 suns. I this should be interesting

-- Exile on Main Street

++Frontierland

++Appointment in Samarra

17 - Frontierland

17 - The French Mistake

17 - Appointment in Samarra

15 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man

15 - Family Matters

15 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

15 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

15 - Caged Heat

15 - Like a Virgin

15 - Unforgiven

15 - My Heart Will Go On

15 - Mommy Dearest

15 - The Man Who Knew Too Much

13 - Exile on Main St. 15

13 - Let It Bleed

Edited by catrox14

All Dogs Go to Heaven --

Clap Your Hands if You Believe... --

Weekend at Bobby's ++

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

17 - Frontierland
17 - The French Mistake
15 - Two and a Half Men
15 - The Third Man
15 - Family Matters
15 - Caged Heat
15 - Like a Virgin
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On
15 - Mommy Dearest
13 - Exile on Main St. 15
13 - Let It Bleed

13 - All Dogs Go to Heaven
13 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

I'm the opposite of DittyDotDot here. The season started out meh for me, but I really enjoyed the second half, and the Castiel storyline ended up surprising me and also somehow entirely clicked for me. If it was not planned from the beginning, it was a great late quarter substitution and set up one of the better finale/next season pairings for me. So yup, with the wide variety of opinions here, this should be interesting.

-- All Dogs Go to Heaven

-- Two and a Half Men

++ Mommie Dearest

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

17 - Frontierland
17 - The French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest
15 - The Third Man
15 - Family Matters
15 - Caged Heat
15 - Like a Virgin
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Exile on Main St.
13 - Let It Bleed

11 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

Hmmm... I love many of the S6 episodes, tbh. But I think I'll be an anti for a while because there are some I dislike.

-- All Dogs Go to Heaven

-- Family Matters

-- Like a Virgin

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

17 - Frontierland
17 - The French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest
15 - The Third Man
15 - Caged Heat
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

13 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Exile on Main St.
13 - Let It Bleed

09 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

Hmm... the last sesason in which I watched every single episode. There are very few episodes I really loved in this season, though several more had moments I quite enjoyed, even if the episode as a whole was a disappointment. My votes are probably going to be all over the map.

+ Frontierland

+ The Man Who Would Be King

-- Caged Heat

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

19 - Frontierland
17 - The French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest
17 -The Man Who Would Be King

15 - The Third Man
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Caged Heat

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

13 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Exile on Main St.
13 - Let It Bleed

-- Let It Bleed

-- Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
-- ...And Then There Were None

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

19 - Frontierland
17 - The French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest

15 - The Third Man
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Caged Heat

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

13 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Exile on Main St.

13 - Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
13 - ...And Then There Were None

11 - Let It Bleed

The French Mistake ++

Clap Your Hands If You Believe --

All Dogs Go to Heaven --

19 - Weekend at Bobby's
19 - Frontierland
19 - The French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
15 - The Third Man
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Caged Heat
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
13 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

11 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

07 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

-- Live Free or Twihard

-- Exile On Main Street

++ Clap Your Hands...

19 - Weekend at Bobby's
19 - Frontierland
19 - The French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
15 - The Third Man
15 - Unforgiven
15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Live Free or Twihard
13 - Caged Heat
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
13 - Two and a Half Men

11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

++Two and Half Men

--Unforgiven

++Frontierland

21 - Frontierland

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

19 - The French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest

15 - The Third Man

15 - Two and a Half Men

15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Live Free or Twihard

13 - Unforgiven

13 - Caged Heat

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

13 - Two and a Half Men

11 - Exile on Main St.

11 - Let It Bleed

Edited by catrox14

++Live Free or Twihard
--All Dogs Go to Heaven
++Frontierland

23 - Frontierland
19 - Weekend at Bobby's
19 - The French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
15 - The Third Man
15 - Two and a Half Men
15 - My Heart Will Go On

15 - Two and a Half Men
13 - Unforgiven
13 - Caged Heat
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed
05 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

catrox14, I think you forgot to add your two votes to "Two and a Half Men."

When I looked at the votes it should have gone up or down, so I fixed it to what you marked, and added the two votes.    As far as I can tell it should be correct now.

• Love 1

The Man Who Would Be King ++

Two and a Half Men ++

Caged Heat --

23 - Frontierland

19 - Weekend at Bobby's

19 - The French Mistake

19 - The Man Who Would Be King

17 - Mommy Dearest

17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man

15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Unforgiven

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

11 - Caged Heat

11 - Exile on Main St.

11 - Let It Bleed

Weekend at Bobby's ++
Live Free or Twihard ++
Caged Heat ++

23 - Frontierland
21 - Weekend at Bobby's
19 - The French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men

17 - Live Free or Twihard

15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Unforgiven
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
13 - Caged Heat
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

-- Frontierland
++ Weekend at Bobby's
++ The French Mistake

23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - The French Mistake

21 - Frontierland
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Unforgiven
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
13 - Caged Heat
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

Appointment in Samarra ++

Clap Your Hands If You Believe --

All Dogs Go to Heaven --

23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - The French Mistake
21 - Frontierland
19 - Appointment in Samarra
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men
15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Unforgiven
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters

13 - Caged Heat

11 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe...
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed
03 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

++ The Man Who Knew Too Much

++ Clap Your Hands If You Believe

-- Live Free or Twihard

23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - The French Mistake
21 - Frontierland
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men

17 - The Man Who Knew Too Much
15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Unforgiven
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters

13 - Caged Heat

11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

++Frontierland

--Unforgiven

++Clap Your Hands if You Believe

23 - Weekend at Bobby's

23 - Frontierland

21 - French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest

17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - Clap Your Hands If You Believe

15 - The Third Man

15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Like a Virgin

13 - Family Matters

13 - Caged Heat

11 - Unforgiven

11 - Exile on Main St.

11 - Let It Bleed

++Frontierland
--All Dogs Go to Heaven
++Live Free or Twihard

25 - Frontierland

23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Like a Virgin
13 - Family Matters
13 - Caged Heat
11 - Unforgiven
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed
01 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

-- Like a Virgin
--All Dogs Go to Heaven
++Live Free or Twihard

25 - Frontierland

23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - French Mistake

19 - Live Free or Twihard

17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man
15 - My Heart Will Go On
13 - Family Matters
13 - Caged Heat
11 - Unforgiven
11 - Exile on Main St.
11 - Let It Bleed

11 - Like a Virgin

In flagrante with the King of Hell:
All Dogs Go to Heaven

Edited by SueB

I'll not eulogize "All Dogs Go to Heaven" -- considering the episode's namesake scarred me for life as a child (I hate that movie with the fire of a thousand suns), there was nothing enjoyable for me to latch on to with that story.

Except Dean's sniper-shooting. Bringing out the big guns. Mmm. (Okay, so maybe one thing.)

Frontierland ++

The Man Who Knew Too Much --

Let It Bleed --

27 - Frontierland

23 - Weekend at Bobby's

21 - French Mistake

17 - Mommy Dearest

17 - Two and a Half Men

15 - The Third Man

15 - My Heart Will Go On

13 - Family Matters

13 - Caged Heat

11 - Unforgiven

11 - Exile on Main St.

11 - Like a Virgin

09 - Let It Bleed

In flagrante with the King of Hell:

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Edited by RandomMe

Wait are the episodes that die having sex with Crowley

Think of it as the upside of going downside. A twist on their eternal reward/punishment.

What?! I was inspired by Balthazar.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2

I won't eulogize it either, all I can think of about the episode that worked was the bit with them at the BBQ place at the beginning--I love that little pig BBQ sign...sigh. Oh yeah, and that's the part with Mark Sheppard, so there's also that.

-- Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
-- ...And Then There Were None
-- Let It Bleed

27 - Frontierland
23 - Weekend at Bobby's
21 - French Mistake
17 - Mommy Dearest
17 - Two and a Half Men