Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E19: Granting Immunity

• Start Topic

I just love how speedy the NYC court system is - that lady was arrested, arraigned, tried and convicted while little Noah was in the hospital. I get that all the L&O courts had very unrealistic rocket dockets but it still bugs me.

My daughter's iphone was ripped out her hands in Brooklyn- NYPD's finest was in the vicinity, tracked it to two different locations and immediately retrieved it for her -  and the case went to court the following week! lol (Here in MA  they would've have done nothing!)

Ok, Carisi might be there for comedic relief, but he's also there for like, sex appeal relief, because all of the other people on this show are boring.  (I'm attracted to Carisi like most of you are attracted to Barba, or maybe even, Amaro?  Not for me.)

The Noah drama is boring to me because it's always the same thing. He's sick.

This was so to the point, and funny.

I love "Soapdish"!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
Ok, Carisi might be there for comedic relief, but he's also there for like, sex appeal relief, because all of the other people on this show are boring.  (I'm attracted to Carisi like most of you are attracted to Barba, or maybe even, Amaro? Not for me.)

You didn't lie. And Carisi is different because, for once, there's an attractive guy on the show who isn't all about the angst. It's not like "omg Stabler is choking that suspect, that's hot!" or "mmm, Amaro is crying so prettily" or "wow, Barba is being so passionate". It's like "lol look at that goofball, now that's a tall drink of water. His pants sure fit him well.". It's refreshing to just ogle a good looking guy who, instead of being all Alpha or super-intense, is just lowkey hilarious.

Though I am easy and I find all 3 dudes (Amaro, Carisi, Barba) pretty attractive, to be honest. The Amaro/Carisi pairing especially sure perks up my eyeballs whenever it happens. Now if only Amaro could just stand there and look good and not talk.

(though, to be fair, in this episode Amaro was actually pretty good, even though he had ample reason -by his standards- to blow up. Surprisingly. Same for the Carisi-centric episode. Is he mellowing out? Or will he become Buzz Killington again soon?)

• Love 2

You didn't lie. And Carisi is different because, for once, there's an attractive guy on the show who isn't all about the angst. It's not like "omg Stabler is choking that suspect, that's hot!" or "mmm, Amaro is crying so prettily" or "wow, Barba is being so passionate". It's like "lol look at that goofball, now that's a tall drink of water. His pants sure fit him well.". It's refreshing to just ogle a good looking guy who, instead of being all Alpha or super-intense, is just lowkey hilarious.

Though I am easy and I find all 3 dudes (Amaro, Carisi, Barba) pretty attractive, to be honest. The Amaro/Carisi pairing especially sure perks up my eyeballs whenever it happens. Now if only Amaro could just stand there and look good and not talk.

(though, to be fair, in this episode Amaro was actually pretty good, even though he had ample reason -by his standards- to blow up. Surprisingly. Same for the Carisi-centric episode. Is he mellowing out? Or will he become Buzz Killington again soon?)

Carisi's pants do fit him really well.lol! I'm really glad Peter Scanavino's on SVU. He is amazing to look at when the episode(s) suck.

• Love 1

Ok, Carisi might be there for comedic relief, but he's also there for like, sex appeal relief, because all of the other people on this show are boring.  (I'm attracted to Carisi like most of you are attracted to Barba, or maybe even, Amaro?  Not for me.)

I hope you don't mind, but I will be stealing "sex appeal relief" and using it in my every day life.  

• Love 3