Type keyword(s) to search

Fashion on RHOA

• Start Topic

I didn't want to get off-topic in the episode thread, so I decided to create this thread to discuss what the women wear.

On a shallow note, I am TOTALLY into Nene's army jacket type shirt! Where can I get it? Anyone recognize it? I would not have paired it with the fatigue green pants, but it would look cute with jeans or something.

Here's something similar:

http://trendycurvesbybellastyles.tumblr.com/post/114139002995/grab-her-style-nene-leakes-olive-green

This website usually has up-to-date information about what the ATL HoWives wear.

http://realitytvfashion.com/tag/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 3

Did Porsha have on shredded sweatpants? Is that what I was seeing with the high heeled sneaker?

What was that little fur stole Phaedra had on at her attorney's office?

What season is Phaedra in? Everyone else is in light Blazers and she has on a damn fur? She needs to slap Shun Melson if that's who she has styling her. She's doing way too much in an effort to make it look like everything is coming up roses.

I'm so glad someone started this thread.  It's been a long time since I looked at clothing on this show and wanted to own it however Phaedra's dress in the lawyer's office and the dress she wore when she met her mom for brunch.

I haven't really seen much else that I've liked.

I like that black "net" necklace Kandi wears with the reddish orange dress in her THs. I've asked her on FB where she got it but so far no answer. It's not too heavy or gaudy, and would look perfect with a black strapless dress.

• Love 1

Sometimes I really like what Kenya is wearing. Is it just me  or does her booty seem to have been made smaller? I just don't understand her butt. Is it real? Is there really such a thing as a butt implant? How do you keep from popping it when you sit down? (serious question, I can't wrap my brain around it not popping, or shifting)

Come to Miami where the butt implants are rampant!  We even have fools down here who let "doctors" inject calk into their ass - I guess they didn't think anything of the car garage they were taken to for the procedure (and hence why I think the judges should fine them for being dumbasses).  Sometimes when you look at Kenya's ass, there are parts with sharp edges, which looks super uncomfortable.  I do believe she had implants.  Despite that, there are some things she wears that look great.  And she always seems to choose colors the complement her amazingly. 

Before this season, I liked Cynthia's style.  She always looked great with the sense that she didn't try too hard.  I also appreciated that she wasn't dropping designer names all the time {Nene}.  Who cares who made if you don't look good in it.

Nene looked the best when Marlo was styling her. After she pissed Marlo off, everything went downhill.  For the most part, I never minded her hair.  The short, Chicago-style bobs and waves she had are very cute on her.  But the stuff she's had this season?  Just no.

I do like some of the stuff Porsha wears, but at times she goes a bit too tight.  I get she wants to show off her new (and old) assets, but sometimes it's just as important to be able to breathe freely.  The girl is stacked though!

• Love 2

I've stayed away from this franchise for a few seasons.  Came back today to watch a repeat of their trip to the Philippines.  And I was shocked -- shocked I tell you! -- at how these women were accessorizing.  Waaaaaay too much -- hats, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings.  Were they wearing everything they brought because they were afraid it would be stolen from their hotel rooms?

The "rule" used to be put on three accessories and remove one. 

The only one who didn't hurt my eyes was the new one -- Claudia? 

• Love 1