Type keyword(s) to search

InterLibrary Loan: The Cast In Other Projects

Lesley-Ann Brandt (Lamia) has been cast as Maze in Fox's new series Lucifer.  I hope she'll still be able to show up and flirt weirdly with Stone a time or two.

Edited by ChelseaNH
  • Love 1

The movie 50 to 1, which stars Christian Kane (among others) and was in theaters last summer is finally being released on DVD and VOD in April.  I'm totally biased towards this movie because it was filmed in, set in, and premiered in my home state of New Mexico but it was a really good movie--CK is not the only reason I saw it 6 times in the theater :)

I've been watching the Leverage marathons, and now I really want Eliot, Parker, and Hardison to steal something magical while the Librarians have to get it back. CK can be both Eliot and Jake who never meet each other but meet the other teams. Chaos and wackiness ensue.

• Love 8

Ditto: sold!

I've been watching the Leverage marathons, and now I really want Eliot, Parker, and Hardison to steal something magical while the Librarians have to get it back. CK can be both Eliot and Jake who never meet each other but meet the other teams. Chaos and wackiness ensue.

I see what you did there!

Edited by fastiller

I just got the complete Relic Hunter series.  It's possible that Lindy Booth is a vampire or other immortal.  She doesn't look much older now than her 20 year old self was in RH.  Also, I now dearly want to see/hear Valley Girl Cassandra.

• Love 2

And thanks to Relic Hunter I now know what most of 20 year old Lindy Booth's breasts look like.

Lindy Booth as Cassandra on The Librarians is like everybody's little sister.

Lindy Booth as Claudia on Relic Hunter is like everybody's little sister who has turned to prostitution to avoid being homeless.

I know the show is kind of exploitative and gross, but I can't turn away.  It's like a sexist car accident.

Edited by johntfs
  • Love 1

Further thoughts on Lindy's role in Relic Hunter:

It's bad enough that she's second banana sex object, but it's like they wanted to give Claudia extra negative traits.  Sure, the character is blond (which is its own thing since Lindy Booth has really pretty red hair), but does she also have to be kind of dumb and kind of lazy and kind of shallow and kind of slutty?  It's like they went out of their way to make Claudia into a character that wouldn't be popular.

I just picked up the complete series.  I wanted something to fill my Librarians gap and this looked cool and even had Lindy Booth in it.  I know I come off trashing it a little, but it is very late 90s-early 00s and there's tropes and attitudes that haven't been present for quite some time on TV or at least not in quite such a sniggeringly obvious way.

Ah Relic Hunter, that brings back memories haven't seen it in years (probably should check it out).  SO I started watching Leverage and I'm so glad Christian Kane doesn't have that long hair in this show (really enjoying Leverage though). 

• Love 1

Noah Wyle just appeared on TLC's genealogy show Who Do You Think You Are? this past weekend (3/26), if anyone's interested. He traced some ancestors back to the Civil War. He came across as very intelligent and thoughtful, much calmer than Flynn, and it was interesting to watch his journey.