Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: The Major

• Start Topic

Wasn't she entitled to legal representation during the chambers discussion?

The judge offered it to her but she had no reaction.

I love it when Dembe actually speaks!!!

Dembe is my favorite character, bar none. What he puts up with is incredible. He's the best.

• Love 4

The judge said something about if Lizzie lawyered up they would have to change the hearing date or she would have to wait in jail or SOMETHING. There was a good reason Lizzie passed on the legal thing. I watch live so can't rewind and watch again. Like I want to anyway.

Yes to Dembe actually having dialogue. I wonder if the actor got a raise for not only speaking but having several sentences to deliver! I love the Dembe show.

• Love 2

So.....we have our first filler episode.  I guess it's good for new viewers who want to know what's going on.  I did like the clips of the past episodes.  The episode would've been kind of boring except for scenes of Reddington and Dembe trying to find Tom Keen.  So now we know that Tom worked for someone else besides Berlin and Red.  And hey, this is the episode where Dembe speaks up for Lizzie!  I originally thought of Dembe as just Red's bodyguard but he is definitely so much more.  Dembe speaks Truth and he's not afraid to tell Red just how he feels. I agree with Dembe.  Red, just tell Lizzie everything already!

I can't help feeling that the judge and the court reporter are in the employ of someone else and are trying to find some special secret from Lizzie.  I'm surprised Liz Keen spoke so much to the judge about where she works and about Raymond Reddington.  But hey, this is a filler episode after all and I now do believe that it's for new viewers.

Tom Keen as the Nazi wannabe in Germany was fun to watch.  He looks so totally different than when he was Liz's mild mannered husband.

I think the next episode should be better.  Honestly, I'm not sure how Tom can help stop Liz from going to jail.....or would he want to.

Could I have hated this episode more? Yes, a clip show to catch new viewers up on what's going on. ARE there any new viewers? The last clip show I saw was Seinfeld. Until last night.

So Lizzie admits to KILLING Tom? Okay, there's grounds for imprisonment right there, Harbormaster be damned.

While I was ambivalent about her before, I now officially hate Lizzie and wish she would get sent to prison/executed/anything to get her off this show. Then it could be the Red/Dembe/Donald Show. I totally would be in for that. She couldn't shut the freak up about anything, volunteering info that goes way beyond what the judge asked? Please. You're the homeland security threat, Lizzie.

Then when she shouted "I SUCK!" I couldn't agree more. I also agree her thread should be renamed to commemorate Lizzie finally realizing what everyone else already thinks of her.

The actress cannot handle the material, but TBH, Lizzie's been lame since day one. I don't think Hollywood's best actresses could do much with this chick.

So.....we have our first filler episode.  I guess it's good for new viewers who want to know what's going on.

Was there a reason NBC was expecting new viewers for this episode? Was it following a must-see finale of something?

The actress cannot handle the material, but TBH, Lizzie's been lame since day one. I don't think Hollywood's best actresses could do much with this chick.

I've been saying that since day one.  The writers have her doing stupid things, saying stupid things, and not even keeping her consistent.  I think of other actresses they might have hired and, honestly, they'd be embarrassed to repeat some of this dialogue.

I've only watched Castle a couple of times, but I saw a full episode the other day, and the gal who plays Beckett is just as bad an actress and yet that show has been on forever and no one seems to complain about her.  I don't always thinks it's Megan Boone who's the problem.

I've only watched Castle a couple of times, but I saw a full episode the other day, and the gal who plays Beckett is just as bad an actress and yet that show has been on forever and no one seems to complain about her.  I don't always thinks it's Megan Boone who's the problem.

I think on Castle the problem is the terrible writing of the ship and the lack of chemistry between the actors. Stana Katic has at least been good in other things. 

• Love 1

I've been saying that since day one.  The writers have her doing stupid things, saying stupid things, and not even keeping her consistent.  I think of other actresses they might have hired and, honestly, they'd be embarrassed to repeat some of this dialogue.

Why Castle has remained on the air as long as it has, is a mystery anyway, LOL. And I say that in spite of the fact that the actress who plays his daughter is from my home town. :)

I can't attest to the actress who plays Beckett, because I never even made it through one full episode of Castle, ever. And it even guest starred my boo Adrian Pasdar at one point.

I will totally agree, however, that it's mostly the character of Liz rather than MB. As you said, her inconsistency is one of her biggest flaws. Sometimes I think though(I overthink and give the writers too much credit) that Lizzie's ineptitude is one of the reasons Red wanted her.  She's not all that bright, and therefore easier to manipulate.

But, that's just my take on it.

After Parenthood ended, I was looking for a show to release my snark on.  I think I found a new home :D

Seriously, couldn't Lizzie just say to the judge: remember that WORLDWIDE epidemic of mysterious illness a few episodes ago? It was on the news everywhere. The intel our task force gathered lead us to the antidote for it.  

Case closed :D :D

Nah. The judge clearly wasn't interested in how the activities of the super sekrit black ops thingie had an impact on national security. He wanted to know about the vagaries of Agent Barbie's personal life. Does anything else matter?

• Love 2

One of their establishing shots of Tom Keen in Dresden was a nighttime shot of the Chain Bridge and Castle Hill in Budapest, Hungary. Could they not afford a stock shot of Dresden? I did not recognize the second daytime shot of "Dresden".

• Love 1