Type keyword(s) to search

Q&A: Better Ask For An Answer

• Start Topic

Hello.My name is Maxim.Excuse me,i`m very bad  speak english,i`m russian.Tell me,please,what is the stickers which  Mike exact from Saul on parking lot?Why he needs  well-defined number?If may,tell it in simple sentence.

When you park in a garage (or managed parking lot), you take a ticket from the machine. Then the bar lifts up, allowing your car to enter. The ticket says what time you entered. When you go to a participating business (in Jimmy's case, the courthouse), they will validate your parking—usually by stamping your ticket, but in this case by giving you stickers. For example, a participating restaurant might validate your parking for one hour.

Everyone leaving the parking garage hands their ticket to the attendant. (In this case, Mike.) He looks at the time you entered, and any validation stamps or stickers, then tells you how much money you need to pay. You hand him the money, he returns your change, then the bar lifts up, allowing your car to leave.

I'm not sure this is the thread for it, but I'm terrible at this.  It's clear that we need separate threads for Kim and Jimmy since discussion of them is beginning to take up the episode threads--especially w/r/t RICO and Pimento, and I asked a mod if we could have them--the answer's yes, we just need titles.  

Any thoughts? 

• Love 1

Kim Wexler: She Has a Two-Year Plan

Kim Wexler: Future Ex-Mrs. Goodman?

Kim Wexler: Nobody Puts Her in the Cornfield

James M. McGill, Esq.: Slip & Fall Lawyer

James M. McGill, Esq.: A Lawyer You Can Trust

Jimmy McGill: Not a Real Lawyer

Jimmy McGill: Go, Land Crabs!

Jimmy McGill: Best Thing to Ever Happen to the Suzuki Esteem

• Love 2

I have an odd question, thought I'd ask it here.

On the Season 3 DVD extras, Odenkirk and Banks seem pretty upset by a season 2 unprofessional actor that was cast.  The only details were mentioned mostly by Seehorn, seems the actor didn't bother to learn lines or come to the set prepared, and it bugged the rest of the cast quite a bit, since it was so unusual to have that kind of behavior on their show.

Anyone know who it was?

ETA, they didn't specify the season, it could have been one or two.

Edited by Umbelina