Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Preperation: What are You Bringing?

• Start Topic

This is a fun topic about what you are drinking at the reunion and not for show discussion.

I think I'm either bringing Vicki's Bacon Vodka or Ramona's Piont Grigio.

Edited by Lisin
Edited title, added first line of post from topic title :)
  • Love 1

Bravo has last season's reunion on now and refreshing that memory is what I'm doing today to prepare for this season's reunion fiasco. I'm not sure which thread it's permissible to bring that up In so I chose this one.

Edited by AnnA

What to bring to a RHOBH Reunion, a little No-Doze for the Kim segments, a little bubbly for Lisar, Eileen segments for a job well done their rookie season, some comfortable pj's to enjoy old friends like Lisav and Kyle putting aside their differences, and a barf bag for the Brandi moments and a just no to suitcases full of supplements bumper sticker for Yolanda.

• Love 6

Darts (for BRAVOS manipulations.)

Friends (to make sure I remember this show is a joke)

Booze ( so I can pontificate on Kim's issues while barely able to type, and wish I'd made HER money, and had a mother that didn't steal it from me.)

Sense of humor, ( because God knows, these puppets dance to silly rhythms.)  We may as well laugh as Bravo exploits women and actual struggles, mixed in with human frailties for our amusement.

Also?

Chocolate.

• Love 1

I'm going to try bringing my attention span.  Sadly, I think I'm done with Beverly Hills.  I haven't paid attention for several episodes because I'm bored silly with this storyline.  But in for a penny, in for a pound so I'll watch the reunion. If only for the Hail Marys that I'm sure LisaR and Eileen are going to throw.  I also think Lisa VP is going to have a lot to say.

• Love 1