Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: And the Knockoff Knockout

I laughed at the Han jokes, but everything else came off as so unfunny.  I couldn't even enjoy the two idea-stealing girls getting their just deserts because both of them were just not good actresses.  And Sophie just shutting down both wedding planners before even seeing what they had to offer is really lowering her stock with me.  That and making her and Oleg's upcoming wedding just about her and not at all about him.

Maybe I was in the right mood, but I thought there were some pretty funny/clever lines last night from Max and Caroline, although, as usual, very little from Oleg and Sophie was even a little funny.

Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, and Garrett Morris sure do a lot of heavy lifting on this show. I find all of their portrayals very endearing, even if the writing makes me want to axe my TV.

I can't remember how much the boutique in Manhattan was going to sell the shirts for, but the girls should be near matching that price from their own shop. I have to think they're not $20 in Manhattan.