Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Shoot The Very Strong Breeze

Chas411
  • Start Topic

I converted the show request into the Small Talk thread for the show. Please feel free to start threads for characters, episodes, etc.!

If you (collectively) would like to change the name of the Small Talk thread jokey bit just figure it out amongst yourselves and then email david@previously.tv and he'll change it.

Thanks so much for starting this!

Hi everyone im Chas a refugee from TWOP. I'm hoping the show forum might pick up a bit more traffic here then I've seen on other forums. Can't wait to discuss it with y'all :)

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies
This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:
  • Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  • Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  • If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!
Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):
  • Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea
Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Hello all! I'm also a TWoP refugee, hoping to get involved in a few forums here... (Some of my current favorites include Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Parenthood, Modern Family, The Mindy Project and The Good Wife). 

Hey guys, I'm also over here from TWoP although I never actually registered there, I just lurked. I decided to register here because I really, really love Chicago PD and I wanted somewhere to discuss it with others so... thanks for providing that!

• Love 1

Hey. I think this is the right place and I hope it's ok to post. I'm a TWoPer as well and I have only watched one episode of this show but thought I'd come in here and share that they will be filiming in my neighborhood today in Chicago between 8-3. So if you live here but don't work get yourself on over to Rockwell and Lawrence area maybe you'll spot a cast member.  Just my public service for the day.  I really couldn't get in to the show though...just..couldn't.

I don't know where to put this so I am picking here.  I recently watched a very old episode of Law & Order.  Child was kidnapped, and detective kept sticking the suspect's head in the toilet until he gave up her location.  (It was determined that the detective could have gotten the information through a different source so they were able to continue to trial and conviction.)  McCoy and the defense attorney had a few discussions off the record about the detective's actions.  The conversations were thought-provoking.  The defense attorney, after saying he wasn't heartbroken to lose the motion to throw out all the evidence, asked what would have happened if the detective had threatened the suspect's wife or dog or mother to gain the needed information instead.  McCoy couldn't answer.

I mention this here because I have a very hard time believing that the person who created Law & Order also created this show.  I have no doubt that on this show the detective would have been labeled a hero for his/her restraint.  I miss the nuance.

• Love 1

You can add me to the TWoP Alumni list LOL

I started watching Chicago PD reruns over the summer and really enjoyed them so I watched all of last season on demand.    I'm all caught up and ready for the new season to start. 

I'm looking forward to this forum and those for Chicago Fire and Chicago Med. Binge watching a show on demand is addicting. 

• Love 1