Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Erin's Mom

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

Good to see Antonio get some lovin'. I hate to like Voight, but his handling of Bunny was spot-on. I still love Nadia and her efforts to better herself. I hope they continue next week and let us see how/if Sgt Platt gets in trouble for the escape. Roman still bugs. Glad to see a little hesitation from Burgess - I'd be hesitant, too, in a shootout just weeks after I got shot!

Yes. Ruzek is still an officer and shares rank of Burgess and Roman.

I LOVED last night's episode. It did a great job of balancing. The case of the week and the personal conflicts and relationships. The latter not taking away from the procedural part but actually enhancing it,

PS: Know it won't last long but I am loving the heck out of Lindsay & Halstead [a.k.a Linstead]. They are flirty, sexy, & just hot! Yet they are professional and their personal relationship isn't getting in the way of either doing their jobs. 

Edited by Samantha84
  • Love 2

Agree, with everyone. Nice to see a regular CP episode. No huge CF tie in, no Gabby, etc.

Yes, I assume its Off Atwater, too but we know about Halstead. "That's Detective, to you", lol. Assuming we'll hear more about Atwater's leave at some point.

Not surprised Burgess was a little freaked; that was one scary suspect. I didn't even like it when she briefly had her back to a couple of them jn the bunks.

Felt bad for Olinsky. The wife did do the taxpayers a favor. Anyone else think they made her look a bit like Bunny?

Yes, we knew Bunny would be involved somehow. Too bad she didn't have to witness the loss of life. Tragic ...

Sorry, Voight. You know Bunny will butt jn again or Markie Post's off the show!

That bit with Ruzek and Burgess where he takes her to the side to make sure she's ok after being shot at was sweet and all but my god what a serious lapse of judgement it would have been for Voight to actually let them work together. Like what was he even thinking. They would have been such a liability and he'd never be able to do his job without worrying about her.

Atwater missing another episode? He's this seasons Jin.

That bit with Ruzek and Burgess where he takes her to the side to make sure she's ok after being shot at was sweet and all but my god what a serious lapse of judgement it would have been for Voight to actually let them work together. Like what was he even thinking. They would have been such a liability and he'd never be able to do his job without worrying about her.

Atwater missing another episode? He's this seasons Jin.

Damn, they're gonna kill the black guy aren't they?

• Love 1

Good to see Antonio get some lovin'. I hate to like Voight, but his handling of Bunny was spot-on. I still love Nadia and her efforts to better herself. I hope they continue next week and let us see how/if Sgt Platt gets in trouble for the escape. Roman still bugs. Glad to see a little hesitation from Burgess - I'd be hesitant, too, in a shootout just weeks after I got shot!

And with Angelique Cabral no less.