Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: The Crawl

When a new bar opens in the neighborhood, it completes the final piece of the puzzle for Nick's epic Valentine's Day pub crawl. Meanwhile, Jess and Ryan drunkenly contemplate their future, Coach meets a new woman - over and over again - and Schmidt tries to fit into the world of politics.

I liked that Fay is going to make Coach work for it.

I don't buy that Cece thinks of Schmidt as a friend. She left her fiancé at the altar for him. Understood that after that he lied to her about Elizabeth, but if she can forgive him to be friends, then I think she is still in love with him.

Ben Falcone was hilarious.

Edited by betsyboo
  • Love 1

Coach's name is Ernie?

Nick Miller is a treasure, I have to strain to hear his mumbles but it's always worth it.

Jess had a moment or two.  "I'll catch up on my podcasts!"

Edited by poppy-
  • Love 1

Also in one of the flashbacks last season, when they were at one of the Winston's basketball games he was yelling at the players from the stands and Schmidt an Nick say "Ernie would make a good coach, we should totally start calling him coach"

"I want Chicken Wings!!"

• Love 2

The episode was on fire!!!!!

Winston and Nick killed it!

More Ben Falcone please!!! His crush on Nick! He is hysterical.

"I'm sorry about that guy Galecky not hugging you from behind in the water. On a motorized thing. I am sorry".

Edited by TheHappinessHotel
  • Love 2

Oh, Meep, I was right there with you thinking that Winston would pull out a pair of shoes (& in the right size, too).

As one living in Kansas, I was so surprised to see the 2 KS driver's licenses. I was hoping their convo about where they had lived would have included a city or a base in Kansas.

I'm loving the councilwoman. Hope her thing with Schmidt does on for a while because it's HILARIOUS. Eventually, he'll get back together with CeCe like he should but for now it's one of the best parts of the show. The scene of them krumping with the gangsters is LOL-worthy.

• Love 2