Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: For Better or Worse

• Start Topic

I don't watch Vanderpump Rules that much so I'm way behind the curve here I'm sure. I had a few thoughts about Sheana's wedding. Her dress was detailed beautifully for being hand-made by her aunt. I didn't care much for the bare midriff, it gave her a fatty back from the side during the ceremony. Okay enough for the dress.

One thing that was disturbing was her obnoxious attitude. Yes, she was stressed and yes, she acted like bridezilla, but will she be proud of her spoiled brat demeanor in 10 years when she looks back at her behavior? To put it mildly, does Sheana or any of them for that matter, have any class or pride at all?

I had seen an interview a couple of years ago with Kristen and Tom and both talked about their acting career and where they've been able to make appearances in different plays or movies, etc. I've always thought that both of them are just a couple of starving desperate actors in Hollywood that got lucky with Vanderpump Rules. I can't believe any of this stuff, not even close. James and Kristen together is as natural as pairing up a dolphin and an alligator. James is gay I'm sure and there's no chemistry or even pretense of liking each other much less being boyfriend and girlfriend.

And why was Sheana so worried about paying for her wedding when she's been ass-kissing Lisa Vanderpump who must be a kazillionaire by now and could afford to throw Sheana a few hundred thousand bucks as easy as breadcrumbs she'd throw to a bird. I watch Vanderpump Rules when I happen to see it being re-run during the week but I don't go out of my way. It's too fake, too unrealistic and too narcissistic and materialistic for me. I just can't relate but I, like many others, can live vicariously for an hour each week. I never watch the opening sequences showing them all posed around Queen Lisa with their hair blowing from a big fan offset and their lip gloss sparkling in the lights.

Edited by HumblePi

And why was Sheana so worried about paying for her wedding when she's been ass-kissing Lisa Vanderpump who must be a kazillionaire by now and could afford to throw Sheana a few hundred thousand bucks as easy as breadcrumbs she'd throw to a bird.

She looked pretty put out to be donating 300 bottles of her sangria- those retail for just $13.99 a piece, so her out of pocket even on 300 bottles would be extremely low.  

Lisa Vanderpump has as much money as she does because she knows not to throw a few hundred thousand bucks of breadcrumbs to birds.

• Love 1
To put it mildly, does Sheana or any of them for that matter, have any class or pride at all?

No, which makes them such a fabulous chucklefucked cast.

Lisa Vanderpump has as much money as she does because she knows not to throw a few hundred thousand bucks of breadcrumbs to birds.

Unless the birds are gay swans, of course.

• Love 1

I humbly apologize for only catching up on Vanderpump Rules today. Nothing like lying in bed on a holiday and watching trashy TV and ridiculing those who choose to be on them. Bad Jen.

Scheana - even being nice the wedding dress was a little questionable taste-wise. I'd maybe have contributed financially if she broke out the gold lame shirts though. Hopefully she's singing tonight (please Baby Jesus).

Stassi - you've been useless, so go and take your Golden Girls inspired wardrobe and exit stage left. I admit to being disappointed.

Kristen - you keep on keeping on (for my own evil sense of entertainment). She may have wanted to think harder about being ridiculous enough to actually get fired. Since she's only heavily featured on the show cause she worked there (See "See You Later Stassi"). Love Busboy is now DJ Muppet Baby (Kristen's only hope?). But he's still FI Tom (like Baby Jesus - doesn't get old for me).

I watched the Aftershow/Last Call on Communistcast On Demand, and I swear the next VR wedding will be a FI, Easter Island Head and Schwartz triple groom ceremony.

Loved Cray Kristen not setting down her wine glass for a second during her whole interview. She is such a lush. She managed to get in another dig on Pandora's wedding, what a fool. Hope Lisa realizes Kristen's entertainment value and keeps her around next season in spite of (well, because of, really) her atrocious behavior.

• Love 1