Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Black Wind

• Start Topic

I missed the Christmas episode, and nothing since then had indicated a change in Deeks and Kensi's relationship, so I loved the moment on the ladder at hthe end of the drug tunnel...  And the loving grins at the end of the episode.

And I totally thought the female agent was a bad guy, so it was nice that she wasn't.  :-)

• Love 2

Rock. Paper. Scissors. scene. "This is why you should never fall in love". Deeks went up instead; facing AKs to his head. Knew that line was coming but still squee'd when I actually herd it said! Yes, the end scene was great too. Hetty telling the old tale which fit Densi, didn't it? PS: Any doubt Hetty and the rest of the team know about Kensi and Deeks?

• Love 3

I thought this was going to be another throwaway episode, but I actually really liked it.  I wish, though, that they could find ways to have the whole team together more, rather than in different countries like the last two weeks.  But everyone got to do cool stuff, albeit seperately.

That said, I think Kensi and Deeks are being set up to really face the music about their relationship.  Those subtle glances (that are really not that subtle) are somehow gonna get used to screw them royally.  Wait for it.

• Love 1

I thought this was definitely a "feel good" episode and I really enjoyed it.  I was glad they could help the family and that Granger worked so hard to get them freed from Homeland Security.  And the round of tequila at the end was so cool.  Apparently Callen really likes tequila.

That said, I think Kensi and Deeks are being set up to really face the music about their relationship.  Those subtle glances (that are really not that subtle) are somehow gonna get used to screw them royally.  Wait for it.

Totally agree.

• Love 1

I thought we weren't going to get a happy ending, but Granger came through!

Loved the Callen and Sam interplay in the food truck.  The bad guy was sort of telegraphed because there is no way a health department inspector would be climbing telephone poles to install stuff.  But I figured he was a Mexican agent, not the bad guy, so well done.

• Love 2

I also squeed at the ladder scene - I was surprised to hear it, and was like - wait, what?? I had to rewind! love that it was just part of conversation and not a big declaration. I'm also glad they haven't (yet) gone the route of Deeks trying to protect her or not letting her do her job. (excluding this ladder scene! lol) He trusts her to do what she is trained for without the angst of his focus being pulled.

Edited by betsyboo
  • Love 4

Sam and Callen running the "Fast Gringos" Food Truck was cute.
Callen and Sam disagreeing on how to cook burgers was funny. Sam buying the veggie burgers paid off. Also Callen calling Sam, George Foreman was funny. The truck loosing its brakes was scary. My dad used to yell at the tv, pull the emergency brake, when Cannon, or Mannix lost brakes on a hill. I think it was Rockford who first did the down shift then the E brake.

I liked NCIS Special Agent Paola Fuentes, she had good chemistry with Sam and Callen. It did seem she felt bad when Mauricio was found dead. I worried that Agent Fuentes would turn out to be bad. Glad she was not. I liked the actress when she was on "Enlisted". Hated to see cabbie/snitch Mauricio tied up and killed in the drug smuggling tunnel entrance. Didn't like Dr. Fuad Naziri murdered either.

I was glad that Alejandro Guzman was not a bad guy. His son had the anthrax,but he seems like he will recover at end. It was nice for the team to help Pilar and Tomas get to the US to be with Alevio(sp) his son. Granger looked in better shape this night.I liked how he helped Deeks and Kensi in the tunnel. Poor Mr. Guzman getting shot and the way Granger talked about it in the tunnel was cute too. Rock,Paper Scissors, was funny. Then after ICE took them away, Deeks and team were upset, until Granger's 4 hour conversation with Washington freed them. I liked that Deeks hugged Granger in the end and he didn't know what to do.

Kensi and Deeks talking out the motorcycle baddie was easier then I thought. The Cactus Karma scene was funny too. No one would pull the barb out of Deeks tush.

The attack on the helicopter was cool. G turning on the foaming sprayers to stop Diego Gonzales and his 2 goons. Good idea also shooting the rotor. I wonder how they could distribute the anthrax and not some how be infected?

Edited by webruce
  • Love 1

I worried that Agent Fuentes would turn out to be bad.Glad she was not.

I worried she might be bad too and was relieved that she was okay.  I wouldn't mind if she showed up again. 

• Love 1

I worried that Agent Fuentes would turn out to be bad. Glad she was not. I liked the actress when she was on "Enlisted".

Oh damn!  That was her?  I loved Enlisted (shakes my hand in rage at Fox).  I was thinking she'd be a baddie too, so was pleasantly surprised when she wasn't.

• Love 1

I thought I recognized the actress playing Agent Fuentes (Angelique Cabral). After checking online, I realized that she appeared as Gina on Chicago PD several episodes ago. Gina was a detective from another division that had history with Antonio.