Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Swuit

I'm sure I've seen similar grey blazers for women in that sweatsuit material.  The stores don't even make a big deal out of it; it's just a more casual style option I'm sure I've seen in women's stores.

My coworker also showed up to work in what I thought were 'jeans' -- they're sweatsuit material but the material is made to look exactly like jeans.  She made me feel them so I could see.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I thought this show was funny when it first premiered, but then I got so frustrated with these people in their mid-thirties being so stupid and incompetent and then they'd try to float some super special "moment" and the tone just felt all over the place.  After the first season, I DVR'd the eps, but if I didn't happen to be home to watch the ep live, I ended up deleting the ep unwatched.  It's like they couldn't decide whether the characters had some semblance to real human beings or not. 

But this season has been such a parade of over-the-top silliness that I'm really enjoying it.  Nick used to just take me out of an episode with his ridiculousness, but last night I thought his nonsensical pitch was really funny. 

Maybe my expectations are finally in line with what I'm getting or maybe the show has found its stride, either way, I laugh my way through it.

• Love 1