Type keyword(s) to search

Supporting Characters: Invalidating The Title One Guest Star At A Time

There are a few people already cast, but they are not saying how these other people will be incorporated. There will be flashbacks, so that is the most obvious solution.

I am very curious how much a show could get away with in terms of one-man scenes.

There are a few people already cast, but they are not saying how these other people will be incorporated. There will be flashbacks, so that is the most obvious solution.

I am very curious how much a show could get away with in terms of one-man scenes.

An imaginary friend?
  • Love 1

So 6 episodes in, and there's 4 people; anyone else feel bait-and-switched?

I was relieved, actually. I like Will Forte, but I doubt I'd stick with a sitcom long if there was only one character week after week, regardless of who's starring.

I actually thought they would keep the "n women and a jackass" motif going for a while longer, so as not to invalidate the "last man" title.  But I'm still enjoying the show, although it's decidedly weird in its pacing.

• Love 1

So 6 episodes in, and there's 4 people; anyone else feel bait-and-switched?

Nope. A series title is not a legally binding deposition. At the outset he saw himself as the last man on earth, and that's more than as much accuracy as I need.