Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: And the Past and the Furious

I really don't know why I keep watching, but it's scheduled on my DVR and well, here we are. The show is straight up going nowhere at this point. Freaking Oleg and Sophie have more of an arc than the other characters.

I liked the original premise, and I like both the lead actresses, but the show has become so paint by numbers at this point, I'm actively rolling my eyes.

It really is only the great chemistry between the two leads that keeps this show going. I liked them at the beach far more than any of the diner stuff. Announce the show is to end, and have them fall in love, already!

So what happened to the T Shirt business?
The cupcake delivery service?
What do they plan on spending the 10000 business loan on?

Yeah, what exactly is their "business"? Making cupcakes or making t-shirts that have pictures of cupcakes? I have no idea what they're doing anymore.

• Love 2

Actually, you've got it Chicken Wing. They have a cupcake window business and they sell T-shirts. That's it.

If Caroline's father ordered that expensive car before he lost his money and went to jail how did it end up getting delivered to Caroline anyway? Surely the dealer never got paid for it. Or if Caroline's father paid in advance of losing his money, but the car had to be confiscated, the dealer would have known that before it was ever delivered.