Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: And the Fun Factory

They were including the 10k loan from the bank as part of their funds I presume.

Also, the whole Sophie "wig" B or C plot was HORRIFYING. I don't usually have a hugely negative opinion on Sophie but that was just awful. 

• Love 2

Yeah, who do they think she is, Fonzie? I've tried to defend her because I really do like Jennifer Coolidge, but this "gimmick" where she has the same "Hi EveryBody!"entrance every episode has worn out its welcome. I realize this show isn't high art but even this is beneath it. 

Hey it's that guy!

If you mean James Patrick Stuart, I will always know him as Will Cortlandt from All My Children.

• Love 3
If you mean James Patrick Stuart, I will always know him as Will Cortlandt from All My Children.

I did mean James Patrick Stuart who I recognized from Seinfeld and Bones. (Reading his IMDB, he really is one of those guys and has played "Guy" on several different shows). 

A low rent I Love Lucy imitation

with push up bras, short skirts and weak acting.....yeah, low rent about sums it up. It wasn't even clever.

I wonder where they will take Lucy and Ethel next-they went to the bank in the prior episode, they have gone to the boutique...

I think it's less Lucy and Ethel and more Laverne and Shirley, although I guess you could argue it's six of one and a half dozen of the other. In any case it's a pale imitation most of the time.