Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

The possibility of Bracken somehow managing to break up Caskett, a solid married couple, at least for appearances' sake, all sounds very melodramatic to me.  I need to get over the obstacles of the lack of another way, and would it even fool anyone, for this kind of plot to have a chance of working with me.

Silver lining maybe, is that if there's a forced separation, there should be an injection of passion and longing into the relationship.  We could do with another passionate scene like Always given the right dramatic stimulus.  

Another thought.  If they're going to be separated, is Beckett even going to be living at the loft anymore?  Sob.

If they're really going with something as intense as a separation, hopefully faked, then I wonder if it heralds a more serialised form of storytelling?  Because i'm not going to have the patience for a forced separation plot if they don't address it for weeks on end.

Shades of Pelant and broken engagement? Please no. It's not only super convoluted, it's super derivative and shameless.

Would someone mind summing up what they did on Bones for me?  I understand that a serial killer forced the couple to break up?  The stupid, 'break up or I'll kill the person you love' plot device?  Why didn't the couple just talk and team up together?  Or was it more of, 'tell anyone and I'll kill them'?  But isn't one of them law enforcement, like on Castle? ;)  How did they resolve it and did the far fetched storyline actually bring anything new or good to the show?

I'm trying to think of other shows where a Big Bad "forced" a couple to break up, but coming up empty.  Trying to see if other shows actually did this kind of melodramatic plot well.

ETA: Even Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy broke up?  Is this ABC's evil plan for all their shows this season? ;) 

And apparently, the whole cast is on set today.  Are they shooting the big scene where they tell everyone they're (fake) breaking up? ;)

Edited by madmaverick

Hey maverick, I have a stupid, and possibly stalkery, question - how do you come across such information?

Spycam on set? Oh, the things I could tell ya.... :D  

And Nadine, beat me to it.  No big secret.  New cast member Sunkrish tweeted it.  He also tweeted that he's playing with glasses in Castle's office that I don't recall seeing before?  I take it that he was just fooling around on the loft set rather than shooting a scene there as he'd more likely belong to the precinct.  Unless something massive's gone down and the police are at the loft again, sweeping for surveillance or planting surveillance. 

It's ABC does anyone expect anything less?

So from the spoilers, I am getting Bracken does something from inside prison (using his cronies) to threaten Caskett in such away they think it's best to split or they are given an ultimatum to after something happens. I have read fanfics like this. I guess it's a good way to separate the actors for short to medium term, but I guess we'll have to wait and see how long this lasts.

To your first query, no not really. 

I believe a Big Bad like Bracken has Evil Minions rather than "cronies" to do his dastardly bidding. Mwahahaha!

Would someone mind summing up what they did on Bones for me?  I understand that a serial killer forced the couple to break up?  The stupid, 'break up or I'll kill the person you love' plot device?  Why didn't the couple just talk and team up together?  Or was it more of, 'tell anyone and I'll kill them'?  But isn't one of them law enforcement, like on Castle? ;)  How did they resolve it and did the far fetched storyline actually bring anything new or good to the show?

I stopped watching Bones regularly years ago but occasionally tuned in and remember watching bits of the Pelant stuff, from what I can recall he framed Bones for murdering a friend because he's an evil genius and the team can do nothing to help her and so she goes on the run with the baby(?) and the help of her dad and that lasts for however long it was and Booth gets demoted. Then finally Bones got some old evidence and with the help of the team she can bring him to justice only for Pelant to ridiculously manage to walk free and head off to Egypt (don't ask) but at least Bones and Booth were then back together.  It was an story arc that carried on well past it's sell by date, I thought he was a tiresome villain. He was finally killed off thank God.  

Edited by verdana
Another thought.  If they're going to be separated, is Beckett even going to be living at the loft anymore?  Sob.

I wonder if she will take that horrible sea shell picture with her when she goes? Or that creepy doll? At least we won't have to worry about them being interrupted any more. Then there's her huge wardrobe of designer coats and killer boots to think about, the poor woman really could do without all this hassle. 

After assuming the new permanent set they teased about was probably for Martha I've decided it's either a bolt hole for Beckett or a place for Alexis as she branches out into the New York dating scene, she will need somewhere to "entertain" in private.. Heh. 

Edited by verdana

People are convinced the blind item breakup is Kermit and Miss Piggy!?!? Oh my.....

They missed the memo it was for an one hour drama. But you know dramas they are like the Muppets. Hehe.

• Love 1

To your first query, no not really. 

I believe a Big Bad like Bracken has Evil Minions rather than "cronies" to do his dastardly bidding. Mwahahaha!

I stopped watching Bones regularly years ago but occasionally tuned in and remember watching bits of the Pelant stuff, from what I can recall he framed Bones for murdering a friend because he's an evil genius and the team can do nothing to help her and so she goes on the run with the baby(?) and the help of her dad and that lasts for however long it was and Booth gets demoted. Then finally Bones got some old evidence and with the help of the team she can bring him to justice only for Pelant to ridiculously manage to walk free and head off to Egypt (don't ask) but at least Bones and Booth were then back together.  It was an story arc that carried on well past it's sell by date, I thought he was a tiresome villain. He was finally killed off thank God.  

To add, for those not familiar with Bones: Brennan's father, Max, was a criminal himself (as was her mom, though Brennan was just a child and never knew - they were retired bank robbers who changed their names as well as Brennan's and her older brother's to protect the kids from former dangerous associates, etc. Mom worked as a bookkeeper after that and Max as a science teacher. This all surrounded, like Beckett, Temperance's own mother's remains being found and finding her murderer, but it was done in one episode in the S1 finale), so it was easier for Brennan to live off the grid until evidence was found.

But, yeah, it dragged out, but B/B triumphed in the end.

Thanks, verdana, for the info on the ABC boards.  Hope it's only an overhaul, and that tptb still care even just a little about their viewers' opinions.

Spycam on set? Oh, the things I could tell ya.... :D

Thanks, Nadine and maverick.  I'm so behind on Twitter these days, I guess I just figured someone was staking out their locations and posting grainy pics on Tumblr, which I suppose is also happening, but with so many actors on Twitter these days, it's nice to get info straight from the set. 

The possibility of Bracken somehow managing to break up Caskett, a solid married couple, at least for appearances' sake, all sounds very melodramatic to me.  I need to get over the obstacles of the lack of another way, and would it even fool anyone, for this kind of plot to have a chance of working with me.

Silver lining maybe, is that if there's a forced separation, there should be an injection of passion and longing into the relationship.  We could do with another passionate scene like Always given the right dramatic stimulus.  

Another thought.  If they're going to be separated, is Beckett even going to be living at the loft anymore?  Sob.

If they're really going with something as intense as a separation, hopefully faked, then I wonder if it heralds a more serialised form of storytelling?  Because i'm not going to have the patience for a forced separation plot if they don't address it for weeks on end.

I'm thinking it will be 3-4 episodes kind of like either the DC arc or the P.I. arc.  I don't really see how the storyline could go any longer.  They can't be working on the same COTW if they are supposed to be apart, that would defeat the whole purpose.

I'm trying to think of other shows where a Big Bad "forced" a couple to break up, but coming up empty.  Trying to see if other shows actually did this kind of melodramatic plot well.

Alias had Vaughn pretend to be dead for half a season, which is sort of a break up, but since he was off screen not really comparable.

I feel like there was another one and I am blanking on it.  Maybe a daytime soap?

I'm trying to think of other shows where a Big Bad "forced" a couple to break up, but coming up empty.  Trying to see if other shows actually did this kind of melodramatic plot well.

Dr. Quinn tried it in the 90s, when Joe Lando was deciding if to come back to the show as a series regular. But the Big Bad was the US government - Sully was wanted (even though he was presumed dead) because he helped Cloud Dancing escape army custody. They even brought in another male character that was supposed to be the replacement love interest if Joe Lando ultimately decided not to come back. It sort of worked because all the supporting characters were aware of the situation and pretended that Sully was dead even though they knew he wasn't, plus it brought back some of the romantic tension that went missing when the characters married.

I could see the same sort of thing working on Castle - Castle and Beckett are forced to "break up" for whatever reason, but Martha, Alexis, Ryan, Espo, and Lanie are all aware of the situation and help them still work and/or be together.

I've been thinking about the two-parter.  There's no reason dramatically to do the two points of view of the same event unless we find out something "surprising" in the second part.  So, maybe in the first part (Castle's perspective) we just see Kate leaving and are confused along with Castle about why.  Then in the second part, we see what drove Beckett to it.

But it would have to be something pretty serious to get her to do that without even telling him.  I truly can't think of why they wouldn't at least make the decision together.  So I guess I'm hoping I'm wrong.  A fake break up is preferable to me than a break up for protection that only one of them is aware of.

• Love 1

I kind of figured the above; I think 99% did, especially with the firing of Penny Johnson Jerald. But captains are desk jockeys, so I think the formula will be forever changed. Maybe this is the final season. Time will tell the tale there, but I can't see the "old" status quo ever coming back with this.

Maybe Haley gets a job at the NYPD and will be the new cop Castle tags along with. (I know, right now, Haley is not a cop, but who knows down the line...)

I kind of figured the above; I think 99% did, especially with the firing of Penny Johnson Jerald. But captains are desk jockeys, so I think the formula will be forever changed. Maybe this is the final season. Time will tell the tale there, but I can't see the "old" status quo ever coming back with this.

Maybe Haley gets a job at the NYPD and will be the new cop Castle tags along with. (I know, right now, Haley is not a cop, but who knows down the line...)

As you said, it was obvious when PJJ wasn't coming back that they were going this way. Emotional, romantic. Heh.

The one thing with this is they'll have to jump out of the blocks like they are to get the audience to continue watching - hence the season long arc, etc (and why I mentioned the Sweeps stuff - those are the episodes I'm curious to see what TPW/AH pull out for those). Speaking of the new characters, I'm actually more interested in Vikram at this stage than Hayley but that's just me.

Edited by Nadine

As you said, it was obvious when PJJ wasn't coming back that they were going this way. Emotional, romantic. Heh.

The one thing with this is they'll have to jump out of the blocks like they are to get the audience to continue watching - hence the season long arc, etc (and why I mentioned the Sweeps stuff - those are the episodes I'm curious to see what TPW/AH pull out for those). Speaking of the new characters, I'm actually more interested in Vikram at this stage than Hayley but that's just me.

So he got another P.I. Office? I thought the one from S7 was a permanent set?

I knew and expected Beckett to be Captain, but it still hurts to know she'll be pushing papers while Castle gets to investigate CRIMES without even wearing gloves. Yeah. Not over that.

I don't care at all for what Hayley will bring, and am afraid she's supposed to be a substitute for KB. I'm also more curious about Vikram, seems he may play a larger roll with Captain Beckett. Huh.

Mmmmm what's the worst thing that can happen to Beckett now that we know Bracken is gonna be in the episodes? Is it possible he might walk and that's got sth to do with why they break up? Didn't they say they wanna revisit Castle's disappearances? I have to admit I didn't pay attention to those episodes but maybe sth else happened there, Bracken is somehow involved.

Urg I don't know. I just don't think Beckett would dump Castle for her career if Bracken threatens that. If he walks because of Castle - I'm not so sure.

Edited by cappuccino

The Good. No politics (at least right now) for Beckett and she finally gets a promotion about time she's been a lowly detective for ten years but we shall all have to hand wave the sudden leap in the ranks lol. 

The Meh. Beckett gets to be desk jockey which will surely be limiting whilst Castle works as a PI. It's going to change the format of the show and Hawley and co are starting to prep fans for that.

I don't care at all for what Hayley will bring, and am afraid she's supposed to be a substitute for KB.

I laughed that someone called the possible new partnership of Castle and Hayley "Hastle" brilliant. I can see that happening though since Castle and Beckett solving crime together like they used to seems to be something they would rather avoid. I'm not surprised. I can already hear the murmurs of discontent though if they make Hastle a viable working relationship and worse Castle looks more "energised" with her than he does with Beckett. 

“The important thing to say about [Rick and Kate] is that the show has always been and will always be about their love affair,” Hawley attests. “But we’re looking to add some drama to it, some spark to it. We’re going to have fun. It’s going to be emotional at times, it will be romantic…. It will be everything.” 

Sounds like standard PR guff to me to pacify fans worried about the blind, if they go down this route of separating them more (even without an actual separation although I believe it will happen) they had better pull out all the stops and give the fans some decent romantic and emotionally satisfying moments between them when they do meet up otherwise it's not going to work long term. 

Edited by verdana

I mean all I saw when I read "fun" was a repeat of 6x23 all over again. There's a new article from Marisa which makes it seem less bleak. http://bit.ly/1OPuFHU

But how did we go from Ryan working 37474883 jobs to them having another kid? Or did I read that wrong?

The differences between the 2 articles is interesting.....just a little more TVLine embellishment and shit stirring lol the Give Me My Remote article was better.....by a country mile!

Now that we know the return of the nefarious Bracken somehow causes the break-up, what I'm wondering is whether it'll indeed be a tropey fake/forced break-up, or whether one of them does something that the other will find difficult to understand/accept (for now), leading to a real (for now) break-up. 

If the new set is Castle's PI office and not a new apartment for Beckett, does that mean Captain Beckett will now be sleeping in a temp hotel room, or in her office? 

Another article from the TCAs with a bit of a different angle at EW. We get a bit more detail on Hayley from this one.

So Castle will now be breaking the law all while being married to Captain Beckett. That's supposed to be fun? Boy are TPTB confused about why people watch. They don't watch for case solving but for Caskett solving cases & their DYNAMIC.

MilMar made me hate the word "fun" when it comes to Castle.

But at least this Hawley quote makes it seem like Caskett will eventually get back together:

The important thing to say about [Rick and Kate] is that the show has always been and will always be about their love affair,” Hawley attests. “But we’re looking to add some drama to it, some spark to it."

I wish they'd stop saying "fun" because yeah Marlowe ruined that word for me, everything was "fun" even when it wasn't.

“What’s great about her is Castle has been investigating cases police adjacent, so it’s always about doing things the way the police would. She doesn’t do things that way, so it’s that fun dynamic of we break in rather than getting a warrant. There’s definitely an energy about her that is a lot of fun.”

Can someone please explain to me what's "fun" about watching Hayley break the law and encourage Castle to do the same? He forgets everything he learnt with Beckett plus he could lose his licence. If they break in without a warrant they've got a problem. Doh!  Oh and he's married to an NYPD captain so he risks embarrassing her too. Great. I can see them having Castle dragged into the precinct on a regular basis like a naughty school boy with Beckett painted as the nagging wife. Yeesh. 

Sounds like Hayley is going to the alpha in this partnership as Castle gets steamrollered. 

Edited by verdana

But how did we go from Ryan working 37474883 jobs to them having another kid? Or did I read that wrong?

Yeah looks like they have plans for Ryan and Jenny to add to their brood their money worries seem to be over, although we never saw Sarah Grace so what does it matter if they have a second? *shrug* 

Edited by verdana

How does any of this fit with what we've heard about the two-parter and possible split?

I was thinking security expert Haley would make sense if Castle/Beckett are being threatened by Bracken, but I guess that's not the case.

• Love 1

Yeah looks like they have plans for Ryan and Jenny to add to their brood their money worries seem to be over, although we never saw Sarah Grace so what does it matter if they have a second? *shrug*

Maybe Castle hires Ryan to work for him at his PI office?

I wish they'd stop saying "fun" because yeah Marlowe ruined that word for me, everything was "fun" even when it wasn't.

Can someone please explain to me what's "fun" about watching Hayley break the law and encourage Castle to do the same? He forgets everything he learnt with Beckett plus he could lose his licence. If they break in without a warrant they've got a problem. Doh! Oh and he's married to an NYPD captain so he risks embarrassing her too. Great. I can see them having Castle dragged into the precinct on a regular basis like a naughty school boy with Beckett painted as the nagging wife. Yeesh.

Sounds like Hayley is going to the alpha in this partnership as Castle gets steamrollered.

I still can't wrap my head around all this. The dynamic is supposed to be with Castle & Beckett. No one else. Why is it so hard to just write that????

Based on what I've read so far looks like the cast are going to be interacting differently next season:

Vikram, Beckett and the boys - they'll be precinct based obviously. I expect to see increased focus on their various relationships especially Beckett with Ryan and Espo and we may get to see Ryan's family life too, it gives them various storytelling options.

Castle and Hayley - they become a team of sorts as Castle works out of his own office. Castle will get his own focused episodes and they'll continue to rely on Fillion to drive the comedy in the main, with the help of his new co-star who can presumably bring the funny.

Castle/Martha/Alexis - they'll be more focus on Alexis and hopefully better family interactions. I'd love to see some decent Beckett/Alexis development but not getting my hopes up there. 

Captain Beckett - I can see Katic taking a back seat Gates style in some episodes (I predict there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth then) whilst at other times she'll be at the forefront driving the story. Stana would be happy with more focus on her character, actors are selfish like that. I note with interest Hawley said "Since she doesn’t have to be boots on the ground in every aspect of the case, it also gives us opportunities with her to open up her character a little bit more and to take her down some other roads,” that signals to me they might give Stana much meatier stories of her own which I've been wanting them to do for a while. 

Castle and Beckett - I expect to see less of them working as a crime fighting duo, the change is inevitable. I don't like it at all but it is what it is. I approve of TPTB wanting to inject some much needed energy back into their relationship or "spark", whether they achieve it to most fans satisfaction is another matter. It was amusing that Hawley as good as confirmed it was lacking, yeah I've noticed. 

As for bringing "more drama" into their lives only if it's well written and organic. Every dramatic story should allow the characters time to explore what's happening and how that emotionally challenges them. If they're changing the format then I'd welcome better continuity instead of having the characters instantly forget things the following week, that's getting more difficult to dismiss as the stakes get ever higher for these two with repeated kidnappings, shootings, other threats etc.

Edited by verdana

How does any of this fit with what we've heard about the two-parter and possible split?

I was thinking security expert Haley would make sense if Castle/Beckett are being threatened by Bracken, but I guess that's not the case.

Is it possible that the Haley character is the basis of a new series of Castle books?  I can see Beckett maybe thinking it's time for Nikki Heat to end?

I still can't wrap my head around all this. The dynamic is supposed to be with Castle & Beckett. No one else. Why is it so hard to just write that????

There could be a number of reasons as to why they can't portray Castle and Beckett exactly like they used to do. I can think of one right now but there's no point getting into that, it won't change anything. 

Interesting, tessa.  Or maybe it's the other way around, and Castle starts to think of Haley as a new muse much to Beckett's dismay. We know how jealous she was of CIA mole Sophia, and that was before she and Castle got together.  Although a little jealousy on Beckett's part may lead to some sexytimes. 

• Love 1

Is it possible that the Haley character is the basis of a new series of Castle books?  I can see Beckett maybe thinking it's time for Nikki Heat to end?

I'd like Castle to start writing something new and Beckett to support him in that decision, most famous writers often start a new series of books after a few years but not so sure having Hayley as his new muse would do down too well. If Toks thought she was getting grief already hell watch out! 

Edited by verdana
  • Love 1

I'd like Castle to start writing something new and Beckett to support him in that decision, most famous writers often start a new series of books after a few years but not so sure having Hayley as his new muse would do down too well. If Toks thought she was getting grief already hell watch out!

During the PI arc, Castle was talking about writing a new series, I guess about a PI. It would be nice if they had him write something that was actually creative fiction and not just his life with slightly different names.

Some spoilers coming out on twitter, Nathan must have done an interview or two.

Beatrice Belli ‏@Beabelli  46 mins46 minutes ago
#NathanFillion: #Castle s8 premiere will be a 2parter. It opens with Rick&Kate split. He doesn't know what she's doing,will find out in 8x02

Beatrice Belli ‏@Beabelli  20 mins20 minutes ago
Allright #Castle fans, clarification: s8 Rick&Kate split is only professional, not personal, I cleared that out with #NathanFillion ;)

If there is a personal split coming too, Nathan isn't likely to let that slip at this point before the season starts. A professional split isn't exactly earth-shattering since we saw it briefly in S7.

Seems like a personal, more long-term separation would be an ending for 802 and likely to be kept a surprise until then. 

• Love 1

Okay here is the interview from that last twitter exchange, it's in Italian and since my Italian runs to ordering a cup of coffee, I duly hit google translate.

http://www.badtv.it/2015/08/castle-nuovi-spoiler-sullottava-stagione-direttamente-dai-tca/

The request for advances on the eighth season of Castle , Fillion explained that Premiere will be a very special double episode that will see Castle and Beckett somehow "separate". Concerned that could be referred to a separation sentimental character, in a subsequent private interview I asked him to elaborate the concept and asked me to reassure everyone that Rick and Kate are still a couple (... after all the effort they have made ​​to get there!) but in episode 8 × 01 Beckett will work on a case that says nothing in Castle, which for the whole episode will try to figure out what he's hiding. In episode 8 × 02 we will see the situation from the opposite perspective, ie that of Beckett, and you will find out what she was doing while Castle cared for her in the first episode.

A gimmick, that of the two different perspectives, which conceptually reminiscent 'one used in The Affair and will definitely be interesting to see applied in the Castle, an innovation that promises refreshing for a show that is about to enter its eighth season.

Thanks to Nathan for clarification, now we can sleep more soundly!

Are you going to sleep more soundly now? 

Edited by verdana

I deleted the set stuff from yesterday I posted to avoid confusion. Basically they've redecorated both Castle's PI office and also the Captain's office in the Precinct for Beckett. Reason I only said the former is when Alfred made the original tweet it was obviously done during the two parter so the details dropped so far would indicate which set he was referring to being used more at that point in filming. Hope it clears any confusion up!

Writer: Barry O'Brien

Director: Larry Shaw

Credit StudioSystem

Edited by Nadine

Okay spoilers coming thick and fast. George is the "Eyewitness News Entertainment Guru" apparently. 

George Pennacchio ‏@ABC7George  5 mins5 minutes ago
In the new season of @Castle_ABC, @NathanFillion will be more involved with his character's p.i. business. #Castle[/
https://twitter.com/ABC7George/status/629018025635659776

Not shocked by that news George but thanks.  Nathan unfortunately looks like he's dressed in boring "Castle" mode there, some things get "shaken up" alas not the wardrobe...

Edited by verdana
Colin Vickery ‏@Colvick  2h2 hours ago

Nathan Fillion says season starts with two-parter. First hour follows Castle and the second part follows Beckett. #CastleSeason8

Colin Vickery is a TV writer for the Herald Sun.

Edited by verdana

Colin Vickery ‏@Colvick  44 mins44 minutes ago

Nathan Fillion says he wasn't sure Castle 8 would happen. It (contract renegotiation) was all very kind of last minute". #CastleSeason8

Colin Vickery ‏@Colvick  34 mins34 minutes ago

Nathan: "There was a moment where I thought maybe I had better be looking for a job this coming season." #CastleSeason8

Colin is a TV writer for the Herald Sun. 

Surprised that ABC actually did a press conference with Nathan for Castle for international press.  Has that been a yearly thing or not for some time?  Because I don't seem to recall one last year as part of the TCA tour.  I thought it would be phone or video conferencing interviews, not in person.  And Nathan even dressed up Castle style, or is it Nathan style, for it, heh.  Black is boring, but it works, I guess.  And it's not like ABC is springing for a photoshoot as well. 

Yes, I can well understand anyone's reluctance for 'casket' heh.

From the Italian reporter whose spoilers were posted in the spoiler thread:

Beatrice Belli ‏@Beabelli  
By the way, audiorecording or livetweeting #NathanFillion doesn't make him justice. He's SO a live action kind of entertainer. #tca15 #tca

Well observed.  He so is!  

Beatrice Belli ‏@Beabelli  
#NathanFillion talking about fans reactions: Aussies are so polite, in NYC they are aggressive but honest, in LA a little flake
#tca #tca15

And online fans?  Hahaha.

UKTV Press Office ‏@UKTV_Press  

Up next at TCA is @Alibi_Channel's very own @NathanFillion talking #Castle. And he's everything we wanted and more. 

margaret gardiner ‏@MargaretGGG  
@NathanFillion I've got fans who are incredibly engaged. I'm blessed. And grateful. #Castle @Castle_ABC

For those interested, Nathan has updated his facebook and says he has surprises coming.

https://www.facebook.com/nathanfillionofficial

And he's selling a tee with all proceeds going to Kusewera, the Malawian charity he supports, which you can buy here.  (I wish people would stick to one social media medium!  But alas, it's the age we live in.)

natef209CHECK OUT MY FIRST EVER LIMITED EDITION TEE! Let them know where they stand with your very own I SHOOT FIRST shirt. 100% of the proceeds from the sale support @Kusewera, which educates and empowers children in impoverished countries through creative and active play. (Interested? Check my bio for the link.) #IShootFirst

The clean shaven look takes getting used to after the summer of scruff.  But if he can look like this on Castle (I know he won't ;)), then Luke, please put him in tees already.  Do the opposite of making him look like an old man!  It's a joke if he can come off looking better in his trailer than on set.  A mystery I'll never solve.

Susan and Tamala are also looking good.  They get sent out to red carpet duty every year even though they have so little to do on the show, perhaps because they have little to do? ;)  But I'm glad they aren't forgotten entirely by the network and get some publicity and get to have some fun, hopefully.

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 1