Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: And a Loan for Christmas

The ending cash total only went up about $800 for all those T-shirts.  Oh well, it was all Han's labor anyway. 

Caroline did say even though they'll sell for $300,@..., they'll only make $25.00@

Edited by sheetmoss

They're never going to build a cupcake empire like Carolyn first dreamed of; they might start a successful clothing line but the t-shirt thing looks more like a fad than anything else. The show is kind of stuck, because if they ever found any kind of measurable financial success it wouldn't be 2 Broke Girls anymore.

• Love 1

They're never going to build a cupcake empire like Carolyn first dreamed of; they might start a successful clothing line but the t-shirt thing looks more like a fad than anything else. The show is kind of stuck, because if they ever found any kind of measurable financial success it wouldn't be 2 Broke Girls anymore.

The t-shirts are definitely fad over substance. It takes many years to build up a business to be a true financial success. I'd be okay with the title of 2 Broke Girls while they work hard and build their business (whatever it may be, I do agree the cupcake empire isn't going to happen) even if they weren't truly broke broke.  These girls need some progress. Otherwise the audience thinks they are morons who probably SHOULDN'T try to run their own business. (Honestly I'd also be okay with them making that decision as well and moving forward in other lines of work.)    

• Love 1