Type keyword(s) to search

Tom Schwartz: Panic at PUMP

• Start Topic

Tom did a podcast last week with Logan Cochran called My Plus One.  It's pretty good.  I'm kinda surprised Tom brought Logan with him.  Is this the same Logan that had that shit with James a few years back?  They had a storyline about Logan flirting with James or something like that....

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Tom did a podcast last week with Logan Cochran called My Plus One.  It's pretty good.  I'm kinda surprised Tom brought Logan with him.  Is this the same Logan that had that shit with James a few years back?  They had a storyline about Logan flirting with James or something like that....

I don't think he ever really disappeared - wasn't he one of Ariana's BFFs who was there after Scandoval?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Yes, that's him. He appeared in S10 as Ariana's friend who was at the house to console her, and the pool party (they are close according to their social media with many photos together, up to December). James lived with him for some time when he joined the show, and there were suggestions they were dating.

• Like 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't think he ever really disappeared - wasn't he one of Ariana's BFFs who was there after Scandoval?

There are two Logans. One seemed to be crushing on James. And was present before the It’s Not About The Pasta scene. Dark brown hair. 

The other Logan worked at TomTom. Ariana and he were very good friends. He was part of the group that was trying to comfort Ariana in her home when cameras went back up. I think. I think he dyes his hair platinum blonde.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

This is Logan Cochran (he is the blond in the middle by James, and Rachel) who worked at TomTom for years (I'm not sure if he still does). He is close friends with the whole group, even those who are not on the show anymore (since they all worked for Lisa Vanderpump in real life), and he seems to be at all their parties, events, festivals, clubbing, etc., he even accompanied Ariana to all her Watch What Happens Live appearances until last year (she went with her new bf last time), so it's not surprising he was with Tom at the podcast. He was seen many times in the background on the show. He is from St. Louis, and he was friends with Tom Sandoval who is also from SL before he moved to LA- it's possible Sandoval recommended him for a job at TomTom.

Screenshot_20240113_045830_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240113_043724_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1