Type keyword(s) to search

Rank Those Queens, Gurl!

• Start Topic

I mostly agree with you Mark.. which is interesting, other people I've been talking to aren't feeling Katya at all, but I think she's going to be a surprise... then again, Willam is my spirit animal so, sorry'bout it.

I want Mrs. Kasha Davis to bebetter than I think she's going to be.. just for the pure fact that she is so comfortable in front of the camera. Some of these fish were just dead out of water, if you know what I mean.

(edited)

I can't really judge too harsh on Violet being first out.  I remember that her MTQ did nothing for me in either looks or personality and I would have put her down as a forgettable early cannon fodder.  But as soon as I saw her in the flesh, so to speak, I flipped over her!

Sasha Belle?  I can't really be objective at this point because, after her first TH, all I could think of was Stephen Fry every time she was on camera.  I do recall thinking that she should have been lip synching Ep 1 and would have probably placed her at maybe the Kandy Ho level of elimination.

I also totally forgot that I liked Pearl because I loved Nicole Paige Brooks!  I was not a fan of her look, though.  Can't stand her now, although I won't lie that has a lot to do with knocking out Fame (LSFYL) and Katya (because I think she was definitely B2 with Kennedy).

Edited by Sile
  • Love 1