Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

Once in a while, a photo of him will come across the boards that is so stunning, it literally takes my breath for a few seconds. @Mariana shared this over on ITV (sorry it isn't the whole thing, I couldn't save, so it's all that would fit in my screenshot), and I'll be forever in her debt. Pure, messy-haired beauty, glasses and scarves and a cool sweater... I can't even. I bet you can't, either. ;)

NP9rWhe.jpg

Edited by Willowy
  • Love 3

Matthew's here. His #68Kill premieres tonight at midnight at the Ritz. I'm going, but chances are slim I'll get in. I may get lucky and catch a glimpse, though. If so, I'll post pics.

• Love 2

Gee, I could have sworn some folks on various forums, were peddling the view that cast and crew were 'not safe' with TG on set.  Insinuated that he was violent, a problem and that the only reason some colleagues, specifically MGG had been complimentary about TG, was because they were afraid of him...and yet, it would appear that TG and MGG are probably quite friendly.  As are numerous crew members etc.  But of course, there are others who have information on good authourity so I'm sure I'm wrong...

• Love 1

I can relate to that feeling, senin. For more years than I've got fingers, I've been envious of every single fan who's gotten a solid picture with him. 

If they were friends, I'd be happy for them alongside the envy. If I didn't know them, they'd fall into the "lucky bitches" category. Heh.

I'm getting such a kick out of his facial hair.  He certainly has a history of growing himself a big ol' stache whenever he isn't filming.  It makes me laugh every time he does it -- maybe he does it for the irony.

Regardless, I think he looks freakin adorable.  Definitely tired, in all the pics I've seen out of Austin.  But adorable.

• Love 3

He was all bright eyed and bushy tailed night before last.

10LOqQN.jpg?1

He had Joanie with him, that could be why. ;) At one point they were standing right in front of me in the beer line and I asked for a pic of the two of them together (nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?), and she turned to me and said very sweetly, "Oh, I'm really camera shy."

Yeah right, a model is camera shy. But I respected their privacy and just said "Understood." They really are lovely together, just a very physically complementary couple, both gorgeous. They're the same height!

• Love 3
On 16/03/2017 at 0:37 AM, Willowy said:

Matthew's bday cake, 6 days late but better late than never! So freakin' cute.

PSnorDt.jpg

This is fantastic Willowy...

I am new to CM fandom and as my name suggests a huge Reid fan. I started watching CM 3 months back and currently on season 11.

After reading through different forums this is the only one I can see which has very good(and mature) discussions going on about CM and I loved reading all of the comments so finally decided to join the fun  :-)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, normasm said:

Riff! Is that you?

EDIT: sorry, I was calling out the wrong Reid girl [brainfart!] 

Welcome, ReidGirl!

I almost did the exact same thing Normasm!

Welcome Reidgirl!

• Love 1

LOL....

Reidfan=Riff=Me

ReidGirl=even newer than me newbie whose probably more age appropriate for him than I am.

Welcome aboard ReidGirl, I'm gonna guess we have something in common O:-)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ReidGirl said:

This is fantastic Willowy...

I am new to CM fandom and as my name suggests a huge Reid fan. I started watching CM 3 months back and currently on season 11.

After reading through different forums this is the only one I can see which has very good(and mature) discussions going on about CM and I loved reading all of the comments so finally decided to join the fun  :-)

Welcome Reidgirl!!

I'm glad you find our discussions "good and mature". I'm pretty new here (joined in August) and that was one of the reasons I joined. 

Did you really go from season 1 to eleven in just 3 months?? I thought I did a lot of binge-watching, but I find this quite impressive.

Editing to add: I forgot to tell you that I'm also a big Reid fan. If you have been reading a little, you might already knowthis!

Edited by senin
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Hotchgirl18 said:

Welcome ReidGirl! Guess who I like?

Touche Hotchgirl Touche..

I love Reid but I also like Hotch... i think he is one team member who treats Reid with the respect he deserves!!!

14 hours ago, senin said:

Welcome Reidgirl!!

I'm glad you find our discussions "good and mature". I'm pretty new here (joined in August) and that was one of the reasons I joined. 

Did you really go from season 1 to eleven in just 3 months?? I thought I did a lot of binge-watching, but I find this quite impressive.

Editing to add: I forgot to tell you that I'm also a big Reid fan. If you have been reading a little, you might already knowthis!

Thank you all for welcoming me. 

Ok here is the full truth... I watched every single episode from season 1 to 5. From season 6 to season 11 only watched episodes which are either Reid centric or which has very good rating (cheating I know).

though now I am watching all the reamaining episodes from season 6 and will continue till 11. It is proving to be a challenge as there are some really bad episodes in season 6 and introduction of my least favourite character Seaver.

Ohh yes and after reading most if the forum topics I can tell who the Reid fans are...

Willowy, Normasm, Senin, Reidfan(ofcourse), JMO, Droogie, Old dog, R3volver and last but not least ME ??

Apologies if I have missed anyone..

14 hours ago, ReidFan said:

LOL....

Reidfan=Riff=Me

ReidGirl=even newer than me newbie whose probably more age appropriate for him than I am.

Welcome aboard ReidGirl, I'm gonna guess we have something in common O:-)

Haa haa I dont know if 34 is age appropriate for my obsession with Reid.

Yup we sure do have something very important in common ?.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ReidGirl said:

I love Reid but I also like Hotch... i think he is one team member who treats Reid with the respect he deserves!!!

Ok here is the full truth... I watched every single episode from season 1 to 5. From season 6 to season 11 only watched episodes which are either Reid centric or which has very good rating (cheating I know).

though now I am watching all the reamaining episodes from season 6 and will continue till 11. It is proving to be a challenge as there are some really bad episodes in season 6 and introduction of my least favourite character Seaver.

Ohh yes and after reading most if the forum topics I can tell who the Reid fans are...

Willowy, Normasm, Senin, Reidfan(ofcourse), JMO, Droogie, Old dog, R3volver and last but not least ME ??

Well, 19 isn't exactly age appropriate for Hotch. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ReidGirl said:

Hi! I'm one too (a reid fan), I post off and on. :)

• Love 1
On 19.3.2017 at 10:45 PM, Willowy said:

Matthew's movie won the Audience Award at SX!! It's a pretty big deal.

That's great! I hope they find a distributor soon.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, R3volver said:

So I was on YouTube and saw a few different people say that MGG was Mekhai's godfather in real life as well but I could never find any source on it.  Any truth to it?

I also read it in youtube comments section sometime back but could never find any legitimate source. Not sure if AJC and Matthew are that close in real life.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ReidGirl said:

I also read it in youtube comments section sometime back but could never find any legitimate source. Not sure if AJC and Matthew are that close in real life.

I know they're super close, but I would've thought she'd pick someone in her family so it surprised me.  But then again she considers him family.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, R3volver said:

I know they're super close, but I would've thought she'd pick someone in her family so it surprised me.  But then again she considers him family.

Good to know...I never knew they were super close...I learn so many new things here about my favourite show :-)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I'm pretty sure that Matthew is Mekhai's godfather in real life. The Criminal Minds Fanwiki certainly says this but I don't know of any other confirmation.

Ages ago, I thought I read an interview from Matthew  that stated he was, but I can't locate it now. So dunno. *shrugs* 

Edited by autumnmountains

Welcome Reidgirl. You can also count me among the Reid fans. Once upon a time he was the main reason I watched. Sadly though these days he is the only reason I still bother watching the show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MMC said:

Welcome Reidgirl. You can also count me among the Reid fans. Once upon a time he was the main reason I watched. Sadly though these days he is the only reason I still bother watching the show.

As I just binge watched the show in last 4 months I can see what you mean. For me the show went downhill from season 5. I am one of those people who dont enjoy season 5 as much. I absolutely love first 4 seasons. All characters had their speciality and flaws and they were so well defined in earlier seasons. In later seasons they made Reid just spout facts sometimes without any actual contribution. I just feel Reid and Hotch were so prominent in earlier seasons and were sidetracked in later seasons for other actors who are not as capable. But then again we see something as good as Reid from Entropy and I start loving his character even more if that is possible?

• Love 4
On 3/28/2017 at 4:53 PM, Willowy said:

It's a Trivia Challenge bonus question, with the answer straight from AJ. Quiz goes live tomorrow.

I was wondering what this meant, but I just saw the tweet.  Awesome!

• Love 1