Type keyword(s) to search

Game: Let's Create a Story, Using Only Song Titles!

BizBuzz
  • Start Topic

No rules.  Well not many anyway.

::giggle::

Let's see what we can come up with just using song titles and if we can make something that reads well, albeit not making much sense.  HA!

It would be great if you would copy and paste the story up to the post before yours so we can always have a full story to read.  If you need to add conjunctions to make it read well, you are allowed.

ETA:  You can put in small prepositions, articles, etc to make them link in a way that makes sense.

I will start:

Once Upon a Time

Edited by BizBuzz
To add an answer to a question

Just a quick question first: Can we put in small prepositions, articles, etc to make them link in a way that makes sense?  For example....

Once upon a time

(on a) Road to Nowhere

If that's not allowed, disregard my song title and start with Once Upon a Time again. 

• Love 1

So our story doesn't become hugely long height wise, I am starting it vertical with this post:

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy,

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science.

• Love 1

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science

• Love 1

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful?

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful? Blue Suede Shoes!

• Love 1

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful? Blue Suede Shoes (and my) Bell Bottom Blues!

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful? Blue Suede Shoes (and my) Bell Bottom Blues! You Should Be Dancing!

• Love 1

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful? Blue Suede Shoes (and my) Bell Bottom Blues! You Should Be Dancing! All Night Long.

• Love 1

Once upon a time, (on a) Road to Nowhere, I Found a Boy.  Now We're Getting Somewhere!  This Boy, The Boy From New York City, Always, Staying Alive, (and) Hungry Like the Wolf, (was) Looking for Love.  Along comes Mary, she came in through the bathroom window, (and) She Blinded Me with Science. Weird Science.  What Makes You Beautiful? Blue Suede Shoes (and my) Bell Bottom Blues! You Should Be Dancing! All Night Long.

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought).

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 1

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought),

• Love 1

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine?

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine? I'd Do Anything,

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine? I'd Do Anything. If you were mine, I would not go to heaven.

• Love 1

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine? I'd Do Anything. If you were mine, I would not go to heaven.  I Only Wanna Be With You.

• Love 1

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine? I'd Do Anything. If you were mine, I would not go to heaven.  I Only Wanna Be With You, Sweet Ophelia.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 1

I'm Asking Her to Stay (he thought), 'Til Summer Comes Around.' 'Dream On' (he thought), (but yet, how can I) Make Her Mine? I'd Do Anything. If you were mine, I would not go to heaven.  I Only Wanna Be With You, Sweet Ophelia. Who are You? (she asked)

• Love 1