Type keyword(s) to search

Mr. Pickles - General Discussion

• Start Topic

So . . . who else watches the show? I get a few LOL moments, and having a satanic dog as the protagonist is interesting  . .  . but a lot of the time, it's just a way to kill time before Squidbillies. And watching the father coma-dream about being a dog was a little too surreal.

Stupid question . . . Dethklok does the theme song, don't they? Otherwise, that's one helluva Nathan Explosion impression  the lead singer has going. Anybody else fanwank that Mr. Pickles is a show in the Metalocalypse universe, produced by Dethklok?

The theme song does sound like the theme from Metalocalypse, now that I think about it. The Mr. Pickles theme is done by Mark Rivers, who also did the theme for Mr. Show which starred Bob Odenkirk and David Cross.

I thought the dad's dream fell a little flat, but the other stuff in this week's episode (particularly Mr. Pickles ripping out the guy's leg bone and burying it) was hilarious.

Next week is the season finale. I don't think I'd mind too much if it was the series finale. We already have a high body count-minded show in Superjail, and I don't see what's so special about this series where new seasons would be made.

Viewer: This is still a thing?

Adult Swim: Yep! Satanic Border Collie and a town full of dullards. Yeah, a lot of our stuff doesn't "land," but we tend to juggle the shows.

Viewer: *sigh* Okay, so we got two episodes. After seeing both seasons, I'm pretty sure that nothing could really shoc-

Adult Swim: A female wolf forces herself on the Sheriff. Sexually.

Viewer: . . .

Adult Swim: Oh, and Mike Tyson Mysteries comes back next week!

Viewer: Great. Troubled ex-boxer and Norm McDonald as a lecherous pigeon. Well, at least that's easier to grasp.

1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

I've been looking forward to the premiere of the new season of Mr Pickles, and I watched PBS last night, instead.

I'm 95 percent certain you "won" last night, especially if you watch Last Week Tonight before that. The first episode followed up on the previous finale; that was followed by the local "player" (I might know his name, but I'm not confident) teach the Sheriff how to be a man.

• Love 1

So Tommy uses his head to stop a worldwide blackmail ring, and Sheriff answers the booty-call of the wild. Hey, at least now when Sheriff is doing his faux homeboy frontin', he'll be speaking literally when he talks about his bitches. Love the fact that he totally blocked Mr. Pickles without even trying.

11 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

(I might know his name, but I'm not confident)

Mr Bojenkins is his name.

• Love 1

@Sandman87 . . . I think they run neck and neck. Not the Sheriff's fault that a small crime wave hit the town, or that Mr. Pickles has Satanic powers, yet can't sense when a camera crew approaches while he's wearing a skin suit as he fucks a donkey.

Speaking of Mr. Pickles . . . .is it me, or has he had to work harder this season?

At least we know why those two bullies are fucked up. Their parents are even bigger assholes. I liked Mr. Pickles going through the credits as Timmy was screaming for help. I also like the variations in the opening credits this season.

ETA: Found a nice Easter egg . . . building with a "Mountain Lion Abortion" sign. Hey, sometimes you have to reference the best.

Edited by Lantern7

Season Four of Mr. Pickles will premiere on Sunday, November 17 at midnight ET/PT on Adult Swim. Two episodes will air back-to-back.

After Mr. Pickles framed Grandpa for murder in the Season 3 finale, Sheriff learns of Grandpa's whereabouts, and heads out of the country to track him down. Meanwhile Grandpa has a new determination to finally end things with Mr. Pickles, once and for all.

• Love 1
On 11/15/2019 at 6:26 AM, AnimeMania said:

Season Four of Mr. Pickles will premiere on Sunday, November 17 at midnight ET/PT on Adult Swim. Two episodes will air back-to-back.

After Mr. Pickles framed Grandpa for murder in the Season 3 finale, Sheriff learns of Grandpa's whereabouts, and heads out of the country to track him down. Meanwhile Grandpa has a new determination to finally end things with Mr. Pickles, once and for all.

What the hell is Adult Swim? That is not the original channel. Has it moved? I hate when they do this. I watched season one of Grace and Frankie then it moved to Netflix. I live in a ****hole where I can't watch streaming shows  only satellite. No cable no unlimited internet.

10 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Adult Swim is a programming block of Cartoon Network. It lasts from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. every night.

I found it but there does not seem to be any adult programming. And no Mr. Pickles. This sucks.