Type keyword(s) to search

Jake Stone: Macho Art Historian

Woo hoo!  Christian Kane back on my screen!  Hopefully his hair grows out. :)

According to the AMA that Dean Devlin did earlier today, they wanted to create a whole new character with Jake, and it seems like that included cutting his hair. Doesn't look like it'll be growing out any time soon, sadly.

• Love 1

Yeah, the haircut fits with the character.  Not too sure about those scarves though.  I mean really, scarves on a 'cowboy'?

As a Leverage fan, seeing Christian/Jake with the scarves made me think Eliot's now stealing from Hardison's closet these days.

• Love 6

As a Leverage fan, seeing Christian/Jake with the scarves made me think Eliot's now stealing from Hardison's closet these days.

In photos of Christian at the premier of a movie he did this past spring (50 to 1--great little movie BTW) he was wearing a scarf like that.  So I think it's Christian stealing from Hardison's closet and Jake stealing from Christian's closet.  Either way Christian Kane is back on my TV and I'm happy.

• Love 2

Not sure if its simply the weather, or the clothing people are deliberately dressing Jake in slightly overly large shirts to hide his very well defined musculature.  Hopefully if they get another season (so far the ratings seem decent enough, for TNT at least), and they "develop" his fighting skills more, we'll get to see Chris/Jake in better shirts.  Us girls can only hope. :)

• Love 2

I think they're dressing Stone as Christian Kane.  I randomly crossed paths with him last year (twice in one week!) and both times he was dressed pretty much like Stone--a million layers and cargo pants.  I probably wouldn't have noticed except I remember thinking it was odd because it wasn't really cold out.  No, that's a lie--I would have noticed regardless because he's freaking Christian Kane.  Ahem.  Anyhoo, I'd swear in the science fair episode he had a giant (very hard to see) #7 on the back of his shirt which is something Elliot did too (in the private school episode?) and I think CK has a thing about the number 7.

I think Leverage ruined us with all the tight t-shirts and wife-beaters.  It's definitely made it hard for me to rewatch Angel...having to see him in those ridiculously-large suits.

I think Leverage ruined us with all the tight t-shirts and wife-beaters.

Very true.  We got nice glimpses of Hardison/Aldis Hodge too.

If they are dressing Jake as Christian Kane, I wonder if the same holds true for the others, particularly Cassandra/Lindsay Booth.

The number seven is a Kane thing...I believe it's in one of his songs as a "Rule Number Seven." (Okay, I can still sing the song lyric. I'm stightly embarrassed but my college roomies and I loved that song and played ot before any of our house parties).

I don't know why he loves that number but I'm pretty sure it's not a fluke.

I love how Jake dresses but I'm not a fan of the scarves. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm just not a fan of them.