Type keyword(s) to search

It's Always Sunny In The Media

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Have new episodes started filming? I’m already wondering if they’d mix in the Eagles’ run to the Super Bowl and another title. If that’s the case, I hope the bear traps stay in storage.

I think they started last Wednesday. If not last week it's this week. (per podcast)

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Have new episodes started filming? I’m already wondering if they’d mix in the Eagles’ run to the Super Bowl and another title. If that’s the case, I hope the bear traps stay in storage.

My god yes.  Easily one of my least favorite episodes. I can't watch it. 

Definitely prefer the world series defense. 

• Like 1

Just found out FXX will be running a St. Patrick’s Day marathon tonight . . . which is basically “Charlie Catches a Leprechaun” and the Ireland episodes.

Any word when the next season airs?

On 5/25/2023 at 2:36 PM, King of TV said:

I think the new season is only gonna have 8 episodes.

Worse, it looks like we'll be getting two episodes a week again. Is it wrong that I would want a season to last longer?

Wait, no, I just used Google. Looks like we'll be getting two episodes next week, then one per for the next six.

Spoiler for the third episode:

Spoiler

"Mac meets Chase Utley and invites him for a catch." Seriously, fuck that guy. I'm still mad that he took out Ruben Tejeda with a dirty slide back in the 2015 NLDS. Mac can do so much better, crush-wise.

Two promos: