Type keyword(s) to search

The Judges: Cookie Monsters

After watching this for a few episodes, I've decided that I don't care for Lorraine. I especially don't care for her "mean girl" side giggling and covered hand side comments to Duff.

Frankly, none of the three leave much to be desired...

• Love 1

Has Nancy had gastric bypass or something? I can definitely tell she's lost weight in her neck and face. On Farmhouse Rules, she was a tad on the large size. Whatever she's done, she looks healthier. I don't care for the new hairdo. Duff is the best judge. I can do without Nancy and Lorraine.

• Love 2

Overall, I like Nancy because I enjoyed "Farmhouse Rules." However, she really is working my last nerve this season. I guess the key to pleasing her is to make every dessert as flagrantly RED and GREEN as you can get by with and load on the garish sprinkles, chocolate and sugar work as possible. I guess when Nancy says, "Screams holidays," she means it -- literally!

However, while her new hairdo is more youthful, I don't think it works here. For starters, Nancy doesn't have the right face shape to carry that off. If you have a round-ish/fuller (Oops! No pun intended!) face, bangs literally cut your face in half. Plus, whoever did her make up contoured the hell out of Nancy's cheeks and didn't do a good job of blending it and her base was too dark to begin with. Nancy is an attractive woman for her age and I thought she looked great last year with the softer hair and makeup. It was flattering and didn't scream "matronly."

At least we were spared clamoring for booze this week. I guess alcohol wasn't in any of the flavor combinations.

• Love 1

I absolutely can't stand Nancy Fuller! Her hair is a wreck, her personality is very mean girl and obnoxious, and she seems drunk all the time, not only when she's drinking beer! She is not a good example of a responsible judge! FN needs to replace her!

I like Lorraine, however she is way too stringent when she's around Nancy, so I'd rather have her alone.

Duff is an awesome judge and a real role model! He is very consistent, and very neutral around Nancy and Lorraine! It almost seems like he's homogenous LOL.

• Love 5

Does Lorraine get paid only when she disagrees with the other two?  Everything someone else likes, she has to find fault with.  If they don't like something, then she does.  Is she just pissed at them all the time?

• Love 3

I love Lorraine.  She seems to be the most even, to me at least.  I really like her baking show (they do reruns on cooking channel) so that might color my opinion a bit.  Duff just rocks, and Nancy is like annoying as hell.  Where's my Hooooooooooooliday?  More booze honey!  Oh, and the most dreadful "Yummy Yummy Yummy to my Tummy Tummy Tummy"  Can't stand her.

• Love 6
On 11/13/2017 at 9:43 PM, Spunkygal said:

Has Nancy had gastric bypass or something? I can definitely tell she's lost weight in her neck and face. On Farmhouse Rules, she was a tad on the large size. Whatever she's done, she looks healthier. I don't care for the new hairdo. Duff is the best judge. I can do without Nancy and Lorraine.

Nancy has always been very large.  Lorraine and Nancy.... what can I say?  There bickering is unprofessional.

Edited by Little Sun

I like Nancy's hair better this year than last year. 

I think all three judges are playing their roles that the producers hired them for.   Lorraine is the critical pro, Nancy is the flamboyant one, and Duff is the mediator.     I wish they would cut down on the bickering, and disagree much more quietly, but still talk about their own views.     I felt sorry for the pro contestant they sent home last night, but did notice the pink haired home baker was almost gone, so I hope they're not going to keep someone around to have the token home baker in the top to keep viewers. 

• Love 2