Type keyword(s) to search

Dandy: Pyscho Mummy's Boy

• Start Topic

What the heck is going on with Dandy and Twisty the Clown?! Is Dandy going to become a killer and work along side Twisty or start doing killings of his own?  I was so upset when Dandy caught the girl and brought her back to Twisty!  They both seem pretty screwed up if you ask me...  

Delurking to say that while Dandy's not as crazy as Twisty yet, his helping Twisty by recapturing the girl put him on the fast track. At this rate, Dandy will start killing in no time-humans, anyway.

One question: is this the Dandy topic or the Unspoiled Speculation thread? Because if it's the latter, the title needs to be changed. If it's the former, then I'm glad you started the topic because Dandy is quickly shaping up to be one of the most fascinating characters of the season, but I'm surprised the thread title wasn't "Dandy: Not A Yankee Doodle Boy."

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 2

It would be rather interesting to realize at the end Twisty and Dandy were the same person, kind of like a Tyler Durden scenario. Maybe that's how no one in the Jupiter area is noticing some creepy ass clown in broad daylight. It also would explain Dandy's affinity with him.

• Love 3

This was my morning cryptogram from Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy: "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad." 

• Love 4

Dandy is my favorite villain so far among all the AHS seasons. Someone speculated in the Twisty thread that most likely at the end of the season, Dandy will be taken to hell by Edward Mordrake and Twisty, which I think will be a deserving and fitting end for Dandy since he will be able to fulfill his destiny of becoming the world's greatest actor and freak show performer, in hell.

Dandy is hot in that foppish rich boy kind of way, I gotta say. I remembered the actor from all the way back in the pilot of Cold Case, where he basically played a rich boy who covers up his brother murdering his girlfriend in a fictional take on the Martha Moxley case.