Type keyword(s) to search

S13 Finale Live Chat

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

I'm with you ... would love to see Char win.  The other designers aren't impressed with her either.

What a gorgeous suite at the hotel.  Too bad they can't relax and really enjoy it.

I like Sean, too.  Amanda is okay, I do like her clothes.  Kini is precious but I am not sure his collection will pass muster.  Plus I have that quasi spoiler in the back of my mind that I think is probably an indication of who wins. 

Poor Char. She should have never been allowed to go to Fashion Week. I blame the judges for her fiasco. She does not have the talent for this.

I like Sean, too.  Amanda is okay, I do like her clothes.  Kini is precious but I am not sure his collection will pass muster.  Plus I have that quasi spoiler in the back of my mind that I think is probably an indication of who wins.

Quasi spoiler?? Do tell!
  • Love 1

Poor Char. She should have never been allowed to go to Fashion Week. I blame the judges for her fiasco. She does not have the talent for this.

Tim's save was probably not well thought out. 

• Love 1

Yes he is.  Fade is the one who should have been saved.  I liked his collection the most. 

Quasi spoiler?? Do tell!

I will PM you. 

• Love 2

Anyone else think the Amanda is pregnant? During the Tim Gunn home visit, she was wearing looser clothing and now she's wearing tents.

I thought Amanda looked pregnant all season. It could just be the clothes she's been wearing I guess

Yes, it did "walk well".  Some of Amanda's models looked like it was their first time on the runway.

Actually, I liked Char's collection better than Amanda's collection of tents.

• Love 3

Oh no Tim, it's not cohesive at all.  but it walked well.

I didn't think so either.  Those 2 print things stood out as different and the last white number had no relation to the rest.  Not good. 

• Love 1

Oh no!  The triangle patch on Kini's last dress looked like it was a bikini bottom when view from a distance.  Yikes!  What a shame, I was really hoping he'd knock it out of the park.  Kinda hard when he had to revamp the whole collection in 24 hours.

• Love 2

Amanada had my favorite collection.  I love Sean but not his fringe.  

I hate it say it, but I think Amanda might have the win.  Out of the 4, I hated it the least.

Ha ha ha ha!  Damning with faint praise is what this is called!

• Love 2

Out of the 4, I hated it the least.

Ha! I'm exactly the opposite.  I also hated Amanda's styling -- long scruffy hair hid some nice details.   Of the others, there were definitely things I would wear (and ones you couldn't pay me to wear).   They all walked better than the photos and I really felt I was seeing very different collections because of that.

Really hard to say who will win at this point.  Voting for Sean (fellow antipodean) but I can see it going anywhere...

OMG, did you see that?  Alexander wins the Fan Fave?   Ugh.

Edited by DHDancer

Ha ha ha ha!  Damning with faint praise is what this is called!

No, it's just that Amanda's design aesthetic this whole season hasn't really resonated with me, so I haven't really cared for much of what she's done (especially the patch work-y stuff).  So, I was very surprised to see that her collection looked better "live" on the runway than it did in the spoiler photos.

• Love 1

When Sean was at Mood at the beginning of the episode he was asked 'No fringe today?', which I thought was strange. Now that I've seen his collection and remembered he is living in New York I'm guessing that he's been shopping at Mood while working on it. I did like most of his looks just think there's too much fringe.